Patricia Green Cellars Berserker Day Offerings

Dijon 6 pack is SOLD OUT! Nice job folks! Never thought it would be relevant info. Glad y’all liked the concept.

In for the Soil two pack! I think this will be an interesting comparison.

Glad I got in on that Dijon 6 pack … [cheers.gif]

I’d planned to stop, but the white sampler sucked me back in.

Nice! I’m trying to convince people of this winery that the Muscat has an ongoing place here! It’s delicious.

Order in, 2x Terroir and 1x white sampler. Liked the wines from last year looking forward to trying SaviB from yall, as I was the first to do it here in AV.

The Muscat sounded interesting, but I really cannot stand Sauvignon Blanc.

I find that when people say that and taste what we do they’re surprised. Especially the Estate.

I had a little irregularity or two with my account and ordering, but Margaret was MORE than helpful in fixing me up right. So the 6 pack and the white sampler, and a '14 Berserker Cuvee case should find there way to Georgia soon. Glad to hear everything is in good hands. [cheers.gif]

Margaret is a good boss to have even if she doesn’t let me do all the things I want.

Missed out on the Dijon 115 clone six pack but picked up a couple of soil series two packs. Very interested to drink the wines side by side. This will be my first PGC experience.

newhere

A) Margaret rocks
B) Tasting the Sedimentary and the Volcanic side-by-side is an education in the importance of terroir.

oh sure…

Picked up a 6er of the 115 and filled out the rest of a case with the Berserkers Cuvée (nice surprise to hear there were still some available!). This, along with my recent futures purchases and wine club shipment will fill out my stock of ‘14 and ‘15 PGC’s nicely! These are fantastic wines and great people - thank you Jim and Margaret and everyone else on the team for your dedication!

Laid back people with Type A personalities. Contradiction for sure but that is the essence of the winery.

Had to bite on some pinot! Had i seen the old berserkers cuvee online, i would have re-upped on that. Might go back for some whites; realized i didn’t really buy much in yesterday’s frenzy.

Got my soil series pack today. Can’t wait to try these out!

Anyone experienced any problems with their BD shipment to the East Coast?

I haven’t received mine yet.

Mine arrived safe and sound.