Pentacle Herbs, Aromatic Bitters SOLD OUT, but more FEB22

See…now THAT would do well!! Mr. Bitter’s Bitters!

Maybe she can add some Botox. (Oh, no he didn’t!!!)

Read about Bitters via Sheila.

Reading about these, had to get. Sound ethereal.

Cocktails are great on Friday evenings to welcome the weekend. This should fit in well.

Next year! cheesehead

In for two. I have some local barkeeps that are mega skilled. I’m anxious to see what they can dream up with this when I can go to a bar again.

Thanks for sharing the bonus pic of Todd. Either someone asked him when Berserkers will get a search function or he’s working on a multi-day constipation.

Oh my, tomorrow is the Full Wolf Moon according to Farmers’ Almanac. All the bitters will be blessed under the moon light. Aahooooooh!

Picked up one for us and one for a friend. My wife has been experimenting with shrubs lately and I think this will be a good addition to the repertoire. Thanks!

I. Can’t. Even. Although I did witness the appendicitis.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!

Belated order … love the recipes and suggestions on your website.

Thank you, everyone! I appreciate the shot! Next batch will ship February 22. The website is updated and still accepting orders. [thankyou.gif] flirtysmile

Thank you Shawnda for the bitters (arrived today)! And one of the most entertaining threads I read from BD - it takes a lot to rattle Todd! I bought these for friends, who will be very excited to try them out, but I’m just as excited for the added gift of the bouquet garni (not sharing that!! Looking forward to figuring out what to make!

I’ve been beaten down for years on WB and working with Shawnda.

Received today. Loved the personalized, handwritten note and bonus bouquet garni. Can’t wait to try the bitters. THANK YOU Shawnda!

Thanks for taking time to post about receiving them!

I don’t remember which herbs I put in your bouquet garni, but my harvest included: Bay Laurel, California Bay, Olive Leaves, Rosemary, Purple Basil Flowers, Marjoram, Oregano, Thyme, Lavender, organic black peppercorns from India (didn’t harvest those, rather from my spice pantry). The pouches they’re in is made from PLA and is compostable. :slight_smile:

The next batch is Balmy Bitters with Melissa Officinalis. It’s closer to traditional bitters, more astringent. I just can’t decide which herb(s) best suit sourpussyface Todd for the official Berserker Bitters to be released next year.

Can’t wait.

Just opened the shipment from Shawnda and I am charmed! The bitters smell and taste amazing … and the surprise bouquet garni is so wonderful! Can’t wait to see what Pentacle does next and to order!

1 Like

Agree, we opened one last night and you can specifically identify the ingredients and the wonderful mesh of their flavors.

We are plotting what cocktail to make! You can almost make a pastis, I think.

The boquet garni will go into the satchel and think we will try to infuse some gin, and then make special G & Ts!

Tonight, I made gin & tonic with Barr Hill gin, Fever Tree Lemon tonic and a wedge of lime. The addition of the bitters transformed the already good experience to excellent. OMG, yum!