Perfect Wine

You peeple are on the right track for wines up to maybe a 95?

From 96 to 100 points the calculus changes to include a measure of temporal sequences up to full nekid ness including quality and duration of foreplay. [drinkers.gif]

I agree that the people that you are with and where you are has a great deal to do with the enjoyment of the wine. For me, the best wine I have had the pleasure of tasting was in a cellar in Burgundy during my first trip there. I didn’t even get to drink the wine, just taste it from barrel, but I will never forget the experience.

You are correct as usual master Yoda, notice the last Macallan part on my previous post. Use your imagination Luke…
[berserker.gif]

You sure you didn’t mean “the calluses change…?”

Mollydooker…the perfect wine… [good.gif]

Is the 100 point rated wine the “perfect wine”? Maybe. I have a couple of them in the cellar waiting for the right time and occasion. However, some people here may have the right idea as to true perfection. Maybe it isn’t the perfect bottle but the perfect moment, gathering, setting, and conversation. I guess that is the beauty of it all. Ten, twenty years from now, when you open the same wine and your mind races back to recapture the stories, the people and the wine that brought them all together.

Good God Big Fat Jay has cracked Posner’s password and is posting as him! [emot-pwn.gif]

perfect wine: it’s a visceral thing. When you see it, you know it. The heavens open, angels come down, lift you onto their shoulders and fly about the room. And I don’t agree with the “got to be with others” in order for a wine to be perfect. While I enjoy wine with others, I’ve had (for me) a perfect wine all by myself–90 Leroy Musigny.
alan

Momentary break–the WORST wine I ever had was Mollydooker that Josh Raynolds brought and served us blind (were you there, Michel?). I had to spit it out.

OK…back to the perfect wine…

Agree with Brad, N and Denny. If you have a very good +++ bottle, it then becomes as much who what and where to elevate it to a “perfect” experience.

Don

Perfect wine…easy one…2004 Sine Qua Non Poker Face.

Why?

1. First SQN Red Wine
  2. In Vegas with Kristi at Craftsteak
  3. Ordered it while sitting at the bar eating apps
  4. It was substantially cheaper than open market
  5. It was the weekend that the Berserkers first formed and got together

It’s all about context.

I’m more in the camp of there are “no perfect wines, but perfect experiences.”

That being said, I’ve had a few high scorers that would have even been stellar while taking a Chemistry Exam. [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]