PLAYWRIGHT WINES FREE SHIPPING Site Wide

$9 delivered is hard to beat for damn near any wine. In for a case!

Sounds like you have a drinking problem…you aren’t drinking enough wine. 7 cases of DLT left and 2 cases of CDS left.

Dont forget everything else on our site has free shipping, using WINEBERSERKER at checkout.

blah blah, storage space…

Impossible to resist.

I bit on a case of the DLT, now if I can just find 4 people in VA to split it with!

and Mr Alan Lewis got the last case of 2008 DLT.

We have 2 cases of the 09 CDS left and if you still want to try the 08 DLT, we have 6 magnums left at 40$ per. All of our Playwright wines are also available with free shipping.

use code WINEBERSERKER when checking out for FREE SHIPPING today only.

Gone. Now it’s easy to resist.

We have 1 case of the 09 CDS left and if you still want to try the 08 DLT, we have 6 magnums left at 40$ per. All of our Playwright wines are also available with free shipping.

use code WINEBERSERKER when checking out for FREE SHIPPING today only.

Anyone still looking for a great deal on smig’s wines, the Deux Barriques is a killer Mourvedre/Grenache blend, very old worldly. At $20 on sale plus free shipping, it’s another “can’t miss”.

Thanks Chris…don’t forget about the 2% Viognier cofermented with with Mourvedre. I only have 17 bottles left and I am not discounting it past 20$ as I will drink what doesn’t sell.

Dave, placed a couple of orders…your site is charging sales tax on TX purchases.

Thanks to all the Berserkers out there. We really appreciate the support you have given us since we started in 2008.

I will leave up the Free Shipping code of WINEBERSERKER for the rest of the day in case anyone wants to give our new brand a try.

Cheers,
-dave

Just popped one of the '08 De La Terre and it’s essentially a smoky CDP, similar to a Charvin, I’d say. Is the smoky profile from smoke taint, or oak?

I received the DLT earlier this week and opened up a bottle last night. Really impressed! I can’t believe it was only $9/bottle.

I agree Abbie. We opened several bottles on Friday, including one of these and there was 1/2 bottle left that I sampled Saturday and Sunday. I found it actually improved and was drinking better on day 2 and 3 than on day 1.

I did not get any smoke, but on day 1 I did find some mild barnyard, which blew off and was not evident on day 2 or 3. I also found it to be very light in color and weight on day 1 but darker and weightier on day 2.

The 2008 vintage in Lake county was susceptible to the Mendocino fires that blew over the mountains. So there is a touch of smoke on this wine. We purposely did not give this wine anything but neutral oak. I appreciate the feedback on the wines and if there are any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
-dave

I know this note is a bit dated, but here is a link to where Eric L. posted his note on our 2008 DLT.