Portland/Seattle activity/food recs?

Went to Pok Pok yesterday and Apizza Scholls tonight. Man, the wings at Pok Pok are the most amazing thing I’ve had. I could have eaten two dozen I’ll bet. Just mind blowing. I also really enjoyed the chicken curry/soup.

As for Apizza Scholls, I really enjoyed the Tartufo. If you don’t like truffle oil, then you won’t enjoy this as it has a fair amount. Fortunately I love truffle oil.

Portland has been awesome. Definitely my kind of place. Off to Seattle to tomorrow!

Good calls on the order at both. The tartufo white pie at AS is my favorite regular item there (the Manila clam in shell is rarely on the menu).

And Ike’s wings… flirtysmile

Sorry that the Seattle crew has not chimed in with tips…

1. Salumi is an institution, but a few tips. It’s just a hole in a wall that is a great place to get a terrific salumi sandwich. Not many spots to sit. On a Friday do yourself a favor and get there right at 11am, as it is not worth it to wait in line.

2. I love Le Pichet, especially for dinner. You may as well be on a street in Paris.

3. I love all of the Ethan Stowell restaurants, especially “How to Cook a Wolf” as well as “Anchovies & Olives.”

4. Serious Pie makes a pretty great pizza, especially for us transplanted east coasters missing good pizza.

5. Bastille curls my toes as well. As well as Poquito’s. Co-owned by the person who owns my favorite coffee shops (Caffe Fiore). A nice style and sensibility to these places.

6. I’m a little more mixed on the Maria Hines places, but Golden Beetle in Ballard seems undervisited and is my favorite of her places.

7. Very yummy Vietnamese at Tamarind Tree or also at Long Provincial (same owners) in town.

Just scratching the surface there.

The outlaws are heading out to Portland for 10 days in September and have zero plans other than watching the Oregon/Tenn game! Would really appreciate some suggestions for an itinerary, what to do, where to go etc etc with such a blank slate.

Thanks

Dan