Post your CELLAR PIC time…..

Thanks fellas.

Alan - it gets pretty hot out here in the foothills during the summer time, but we have a nice exposure that protects us from the late afternoon sun. That said, temps below the house can creep into the low 70’s when we get a heat-spell, but the cellar keeps its temp quite well, especially considering it has an exposed DG floor. I let it go passive in the winter and just plugged the AC unit in the other day, which will run for the next 6 months or so.

1 Like

Obviously I haven’t started unpacking spring shipments yet! Walls on the ends are double deep, and the rack between the magnums and the door are mostly for half bottles.
cellar 1.jpg
cellar 2.jpg
cellar 3.jpg

Rick,

Damn! The sweat you must have lost during construction could fill a small swimming pool!

In my yute, I helped somebody in a similar project, so I fully appreciate the pain you must have endured.

Now you can bask in the fruits of your labors.
Well Done! [worship.gif]

TTT

https://picasaweb.google.com/cellartracker1/Cellar

This multi-functional thingy must be gaining ground. My wife did the same to my clutters right after some renovation work were done.

IMG_6853.jpg

1 Like

Yeah, but what about the one in Bern?

And Mr. LeVine for the win!

[wow.gif] flirtysmile

My jaw is on the floor looking at those pics, Eric. What an amazing piece of work…I’m curious, what is the total capacity between the upper and lower levels?

1 Like

no more room in this cellar.

2 Likes

Strange Eric, seems like I’ve seen that cellar before. [snort.gif]

Wow, these are incredible, great work! Alan’s is looking similar to ours, will grab a shot when I get home

Rick - really impressive job. What is the ceiling height? I sure hope it’s greater than 5’6".

1 Like

I’ll take a wild guess…5,000 btls. I hate to say it Eric, but I covet thy cellar.

1 Like

iirc it was closer to 9k.

1 Like

Actually I think it looks great with the decomposed granite floors! More old worldly [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Crap the height is even perfect for me since I am in a wheelchair. It’s always a pain in the ars when I open my cellar door to reach something on the top level. So you know where all the good stuff is [cheers.gif]

WOW. Very impressive. Let me say that again…WOW? Need a live in caretaker?

1 Like

Never keep the good stuff at the most convenient level.

1 Like

I was wondering who’s cellar it was on CT. Shoulda figured. :wink:

1 Like

I think I can beat brigs too.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

1 Like

I notice in one of those pics you have not changed to the NEW cellartracker?? [wink.gif]

1 Like