PSA: 2008 Dom Perignon:149.97 at Total Wine in the LA area

Wow, so it’s actually dropped. For some reason, I recall getting an offer in the $125-135 range over a year ago, but I might be confused.
[scratch.gif]

The legacy edition was out first and cost more.

A perfect drink at a perfect price, to drown First-World Problems…except for Champagne tariffs.

In my mind, <$150 is a “good” price worth calling attention to, even if it can be found for a few $ less in certain locations with some searching.

I got the legacy version at BevMo in CA for $149 a year ago with a coupon. Same wine I believe. Sounds to me like $150 is a very good price in the US at this point.

Agreed! I think we should redo our get together after falltac next year champagne.gif

I’m certain it was appreciated, and you were not mistaken. Thank you for conveying a buying opportunity that you felt would be of interest to this community.

+1

+2 a lot of the stores that people throw out as “WS-Pro Lo” either don’t ship, or are out of stock. Much appreciated!

I saw this online last night and bought three. Have not picked them up yet. Good deal. Curious if it includes gift boxes (their Cristal does not).

In Woodland Hills it was the gift box version.

JF

One place I bought from wanted $5-10 more for the gift box version.

I thought they all came with box . . . (but I don’t really need a box for all the bottles).

the bottles I bought at Costco came in the boxes

At the Pasadena Total Wine they came in boxes, no extra charge.

Thanks for your input - picked up the three bottles and they were in gift boxes. The label is a little different that the Legacy bottles I bought last year.

You were not mistaken- it is an excellent price from a merchant that actually ships. I passed on your PSA to a couple of people in the area who were very happy to receive it.

I can get the 2008, and better yet the 2009, for $145 at Costco in Austin