PSA:2013 Forman

I emailed Margaret a couple days ago for the same reason…80s in Nashville…have not heard back.

anyone have Margaret’s cell ? I need to try and connect with her and can’t find her number.

pm me please if you do.

thx

Thanks folks, all set. If i get a chance to try the 13 I’ll report back.

still available on the website. I have a feeling this one will cost more at retail. AG’s score and price raise on 14 will probably mean higher retail costs.

cheers

Fred: Is Margaret willing to hold purchases until the weather will allow ground shipping?

Michael - pretty sure she is still on vacation in France. I can’t imagine holding till cooler weather is an issue. Shipping is free so they really wouldn’t ship till it cools off. I’m in no rush to receive as well. One note posted on CT. This should be a great one like the 10.

Thanks, Fred. I went long on the 2010’s and probably will do likewise with the 13’s.

I spoke with Margeret a few months ago and bought a case at $95/btl. Old age bottles I hope.

Wondering this also. $28.99 at K&L for a Forman second is probably a great QPR, but there’s mixed reviews on CT.

Fred- that’s my note. Among the best young CA cabs I’ve had. Has plenty of perfectly ripe fruit but the graphite notes were what enthralled me. A wine of terroir even this young. I think it’s a prefect cab for the subset who love both balanced Napa and slightly modern Bordeaux.

I liked it a lot and I paid $41 for it. At under $30 it’s a ridiculous deal.

Just split a case with a buddy. Thanks for the wake up call

John- that’s awesome. Not surprised at all you dig the wine. Figured they would be right up your alley. I’m comimg your way in August and will ping you if your around.

Michael- I went ahead and pulled the trigger since they still had the $95 price available and I saw it at retail for $125. Figure at some point per the letter they’re raising the price.

Glen- i think these will have the bones to go pretty long but I love em around age 10. The 06 is excellent right now as well as the 09.

Cheers

I tried the '13 a few weeks ago and liked it quite a bit. Classically styled with bright fresh acidity. These will age well. I don’t think you can do better in Napa or California for that matter for $29. And as far as I know Roche is from the same vineyard, made using the same techniques as the regular bottling.