Qupe Syrah rock-bottom deal on Groupon

case is sold out. 6 packs for 69 now.

Stylistically, what would you compare them to? One spectrum being rustic French to fruit bomb new world syrah?

Thanks for posting this. I missed the cases but got in on a few 6 packs. We just had one of the 2006 Purisma Mountain Syrahs and have had many a Sonnie’s over the past few years. Always liked the Qupe syrahs. As others have said, this is a stupid price!

I waffled too because of storage. Didn’t actually look that 12 was only $99 and just quickly went with 6 since I figured it would sell out. Kicking myself! Might have to just eat the extra tariff on another six, since it’s still a great deal.

This is one of the most amazing deals I’ve seen on quality wine ever. Drink them, age them, gift them.

This ^^ - took a triple take before I got my case. Seriously considered emailing Groupon just to make sure the wine pictured was the wine we were purchasing.

Did they confirm its Hillside?

Didn’t actually email them. My naive self still believes that’s it’s unethical to post a picture of a product, but sell another.

My bad, misread your post.

[scratch.gif] If they have 2 six packs don’t they have a case [scratch.gif]

Thanks for the heads up, obviously an incredible buy and one that I’m sure after they are gone I’ll wonder why I didn’t buy 3 or 4 of.

12 bottle case is $99
6 bottle case is $69

So more marginal margin on the 6 bottle - I am thinking that is why the 12s were limited.

But in the vein of other posters “Qupe for $11.5 a bottle - I’m in”

Qupe for $8.25 a bottle - that’s within my budget for the wife’s wine

Had the 2014 of this last year at $32 and enjoyed it very much. At this price it’s just silly. In for a 6. Will likely pop one now and leave the others a couple years if my experience with the 2014 is anything to go by.

Where can I order this?

Looks like it’s gone

All gone, both 6 and 12 packs.

Congrats . . .and my guess is that there will be lots more of similar deals.

https://www.qupe.com/red-wines
2015 is $35 on the website.

That’s Bien Nacido Vineyard not Hillside Estate.

Are they a lot different?

Mike,

That are different for a few reasons:

The Hillside comes from a specific block at the Vineyard where the other bottling comes from multiple blocks. The Hillsides tends to have more structure and more intensity.

That said, even their Central Coast blend is a great QPR - or at least was when Bob made the wines through the 2017 vintage.

Cheers