Raffle for Linda Baehr Cancer Fund: Delamain Le Voyage~One of the best Cognacs ever produced~closed

Great notion. Happy to join in.

Great and welcome to the raffle. Gofundme shows That you donated $200 twice, did you meant to do that, buy two tickets, or did you make an mistake?

So, how do I buy a ticket?

first post

The way I envision this is that people go to Linda’s Go fund me page and donate $200 and in a memo put Wine Berserkers Raffle. If they want 2 tickets, they’ll put $400 and so on, all with the Memo saying Wine Berserkers Raffle so that we will know. This way funds will become available to Linda as soon as possible. We will have the list here, and we will assign the number next to their name, we’ll cap this at 75 tickets (don’t believe we’ll get even half that) and we’ll do the drawing a week from now, Saturday the 23rd the latest if we need to wait for few more.

No it was my intention to enter twice. Just an alternative approach to a single donation of $400.

Inspired idea. I am continually amazed at the generosity of “wine people”, and truly humbled by this particular example of “pay it forward”. I’m in.

That’s so generous, big thank you, I will assign 2 tickets to you.

In, but saw no memo field to indicate the raffle. Please look for my name. Email same as handle here.

Saw that, thank you!!!

I am in on this. Just made the donation. Very, Very Cool!!! Win or loose, I am happy to be a part of this!

Good luck to all. Better luck to Leenda. Made my donation before the raffle, so all youse peeple have a better chance

We should be over 4k by now, for sure.

4600 Baby!!!

In!

Only need 15 more to get to her goal of 25K

Where’s all the high rollers

That’s what is needed: some balla action!

Happy to support a fellow berserker!
Hope all goes well and your wine enjoyment continues!

I’m in. Traveling, but I’ll hit the page ASAP.

So we reached the $8,000 mark and Linda is at $25,593 of $50,000 needed.

We’re now at 41 tickets and $8200, and still waiting for few who committed but never followed thru.