Rasa Vineyards - WA State special bottling, excellent QPR

Pinto and I went and saw R40 in Kansas City together, even tried getting a message to Geddy & Alex to invite them to our wine dinner the night prior but no luck. All three of us are Rush fans and took it pretty hard in January when NP passed.

I’ve sent a text to them on the ABV…my guess is around 14.5% but I’ll update this specific post when I hear back.

Heard back from Pinto, expecting around 14.5% as I guessed.

I’ve asked them if they can ship to CT and approximate cost, will update here when I hear back. Or just take that shipping charge, and apply it to the $100 extra to get the case with free shipping… [snort.gif]

Pinto says about $30 for 6-pk shipping to CT.

A case it is then - thank you!

Any update on cases sold? Or Blend?

From cellartracker thread:

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that the blend is finalized:

CS = 33.4% [Firethorn, DuBrul, Kiona, Gamache …]
Syrah = 28.6% [Weinbau, Firethorn, Bacchus, Naravane Estate]
Merlot = 15% [XL, Bacchus]
Grenache = 12.5% [XL]
CF = 6.4% [Weinbau, XL, Firethorn]
Malbec = 3% [Firethorn]
PV = 1.1% [Dionysus]

The blending took a long time, we considered over 120 different blends of the wine. All of the rigor was worth it. We will be delivering to you a fantastic QPR wine. I know a lot wineries have blends in the $45-60 range–well I think this wine beats most of them! I know, I know, I am biased.

But seriously, I think you will be very pleased with your purchase. The wine should improve in the cellar for 6-8 years, and hold for 10+. Thanks,
-Billo