Rascal PINOT NOIR added $ 80 Case !!! EXTENDED

Just received my case of Pinot Noir and Riesling. Thanks! [cheers.gif]

That was fast - Enjoy !

Enjoying my Pinot tonight. The Riesling was a hit with Jambalaya last week. Thanks Linda!

A good honest pinot on a Thursday night, thanks Linda can’t wait to try the Riesling and the Pinot Gris Seriously how the heck can you make any money on this deal, thanks again [cheers.gif]

Finally tried a bottle of this, and for $60/case, it is STUPID good - it’s great at 2x/3x that price! I’m not so sure about the non-wine-geeks liking it, as it’s not very sweet, and I’d expect them to go for a sweeter profile. This has fantastic acidity, nice and citrus and crisp, NOT sweet (for a Riesling, mind you) - I’d much rather sip this on a warm day, eating snacks rather than with spicy food, as I don’t think it would work for that. Very refreshing, very clean, very nice. Those of you who didn’t buy, shame on you.

Thanks Todd ! We didn’t want to make a Gramma wine ( overly sweet ) but also knew at this price point and volume folks would object if we took it dry. Most think of Reisling being “real sweet”, but think we found a happy medium. We make wines we like and drink, glad you enjoyed. For those that missed it. I’m ok to leave the same offer open. Just PM me with contact info and we will make it happen. Glad in this crazy buying season to offer a great cellar defender.
Cheers !

Uh Linda, I got a mixed case delivered today. Thing is you already delivered this order back in February. When I got a call lest week informing me that you are shipping my wine I told your rep thanks but that I had already taken shipment. Guess I owe you some more money since I’m not sending it back now.

Brian
Looks like you won !! When I saw the box with your name I pointed it out, thinking you had already received it. The message that trickled back was it had been so it wasn’t shipped. Now I have to figure out who didn’t get their wine ! This ones on me, enjoy
L

Hopefully it isn’t the guy who leaves nasty Yelp reviews. Seriously though, I fully expect to pay for this. I’ll look through the box this morning and confirm it is a mixed case and not all Riesling.