Recommend Some Caviar

our osetra hybrid is briny/salty. Not really my cup of tea because of that, but people seem to enjoy it a lot. It’s much cheaper.

Even at $249, the 3 pack is a fantastic deal. It is excellent caviar, and a 2oz jar is perfect for 2 people, especially when I consume 3/4 of that. No accoutrements needed, maybe blinis, but al fresco is best for me.

730CA062-D69E-4696-BB21-F9C2E237CCBF.jpeg

Still a fantastic deal, indeed, but every once in a while it goes on sale and I make some fresh potato chips…it doesn’t get much better than that. If you haven’t had potato chips with caviar, you should, strange as it may sound!

A little late to the party but we ordered a small tasting from Petrossian for New Years. I was really impressed with their customer service. It arrived on time, nicely packaged, and was stunning. champagne.gif

Thanks for the thread and recommendations. Trying to source some caviar for a birthday celebration in a couple weeks. I’ve ordered from Astrea once before after the Berserker Day sale and was quite satisfied. Will look there again. This was the back-up plan after we decided it would be cheaper to celebrate at home with caviar and champagne and not fly to California to try Regiis Ova lounge [snort.gif]

Code CLAYFU for 15% off for astreacaviar.com

1 Like

Thanks so much! We’ll put this to use in the next couple weeks.

The caviar was great! Thank you.
11BC9132-9691-4F95-8B7D-67DADD4E8B0A.jpeg