REMINDER - APPRECIATION DAY PRICING STARTS AT MIDNIGHT FRIDAY THE 16TH AND RUNS FOR 24 HOURS!

In for a 11, and 12 BC the 14 SS and a LS. Thanks Merrill.

Did anyone get a receipt? Still haven’t seen anything from PayPal.

I didn’t get a PayPal email receipt but the transaction shows up in my PayPal account with the details.

Check your spam. I have been suspecting there might be a problem, but it appears to be an intermittent one.

Are you receiving a confirmation from EMH of your purchase?

No spam and nothing from EMH or PayPal. Like Philip says the transaction does show up in my PayPal account.

Well, I will get you whatever you need, of course. Sounds like the new page went up just fine, and takes your money (thank you) but the receipts are caught up in the software somewhere. It will be Monday before I can get with my web guy, but we will make it right. I can’t test the process my self because paypal recognizes me and won’t allow me to purchase my own wine!

No worries Merrill. Can’t you just sneak in a steal a couple of bottles for yourself? [whistle.gif]

Next one I pull will be a 2013SS, as someone here has a magnum and asked me what I thought of opening it this fall. Then will be a rare 2003, as I heard it was singing.

But these days I am more focused on tasting fruit from the vines to get ready for the 2019 harvest, and assessing the 2018 that is in barrel.

I got mine but I ordered early and on East Coast time! The Black Cat broke PayPal! [oops.gif]

Thanks for this, Merrill. I’m verrrrry broke these days (publishing turns out to be a quickly-draining fishbowl) but I had to bite.
Also: new kitten. His name is Peanut.
IMG_7612.jpg

Thank you! I love your new little one - picture perfect.

We have a member of the Board here who ordered at 12:15 a.m. Pacific time. He is not in this time zone (and apparently not of this world!).

Thanks everyone. At midnight the prices returned to normal pricing.

Bummer!!! Completely forgot about this.

Is buying a 3 pack the only way to grab the 2017? Collecting 2017 cabs as that is my anniversary year but only looking at a single or 2

I make all offerings these days with a minimum 3 bottle purchase. Since I have included shipping with the bottle price, shipping 1 or 2 bottles does not make economic sense to EMH.

I am planning to change the website so that one can buy the 3 bottles across more than one vintage. I need to get with my web guy to do that later this week. Email me in the meantime and I will see what can be done.