Retailer Check: Benchmark Wine Group

Love them as well…never had any issues.

Simply the best in my opinion. Every bottle I have purchased from them has been in great shape and they have great stuff and decent prices. Really great retailer.

Good experience

You can’t go wrong. Top notch group.

Top shop. They are serious about provenance.

Glad to hear all these positive reviews, just placed my first order with them today.

+2. Older wines can be hit or miss even from the best retailers. Benchmark seems to take an additional step to vet their sources. And their prices are usually WS low.

1 Like

I’ve bought a lot more from Brentwood than Benchmark (same ownership) over the years, but have had great success with auction bottles.

Thanks again all. Don’t think I’ve seen such unanimous support for anything since motherhood, apple pie and sliced bread.

Mike

Cant go wrong. I have purchased a good deal of wine from them. Not one bad bottle yet.

Agree with the consensus here. I have ordered several bottles from Benchmark, including some DRC and some older Napa wines, and they have all been in pristine condition, and the service can’t be beat.

Cheers.

I agree with what everyone here has said, Benchmark is fantastic and their customer service is top-notch. After pouncing on a wine in an email offer that clearly was a price mistake, I followed up to see if there was some sort of provenance reason for the price, and they still honored the email price. I didn’t expect them to and would not have been upset at all if they didn’t honor the price because it was an obvious mistake. They didn’t need to do so, but they did, and they locked in my loyalty with that.