Riverain 2018 Tench Cabernet (CAB NOW SOLD OUT) and some very limited Library Syrah (Syrah sold out!)

I have fond memories of Andy Jones and I trying to foot stomp your wholecluster syrah in 2013…helluva workout but the results were amazing! Nice offer today Steve!

Thank you sir for the well wishes and that great tidbit!

Had to get in on this, cab ordered. Thanks for the offer!

I would like to be in on the 3 pack of cab/ doesn’t come up. Let me know

PBacino@aol.com

Hands down some of my favorite Syrahs! Folks, this is a great offer! Hope you have a great day Steve. [cheers.gif]

Thank you Rachel! Hope you have a great day today and tomorrow!

Looking forward to the Syrah! Thanks!

champagne.gif Order in for Syrah magnum 2 Pack

In for a 3 pack of the Cab. Thanks!

The Syrah was my favorite purchase last year. Looks like it gone. Deciding between the Syrah Mag package or Cab…maybe both!

Thrilled to get a chance to buy more library syrah…the 2012 syrah was my 2020 WOTY! Curious to hear from Steve (or anyone else) how the 2013 and 2014s differ from 2011/12 (if at all)…

1 Like

Had to reset my password, but in for the Tench Cab this year. Thanks!

In for the cab. Cant wait to try

Hey Scott, there are a number of us that have tasted every vintage and side by side a number of times. We have lots of data points and Steve will gladly joint that thread. Let’s start a thread in WineTalk after BD12 and get after it.

1 Like

That would be awesome, will do after BD. Thanks!

Good morning everyone.

Syrah 6 packs are sold out. There are a few Syrah mag packs left.

For Cab, I added 5 more cases, but we are down to just 24 bottles left.

Thanks to all who purchased!

in for all three deals–thanks for this

Hello, Do you not ship to New Hampshire?

gah! had it in my cart only to be denied!

After buying many vintages of Riverain syrah, I finally bought some Cab…which represent 3 of the 4 bottles of CA Cab that I own (out of my 600-ish bottles!). What is my only other bottle of CA Cab? The 17 Riverain Cab, of course! Thanks, Steve!