Riverain Berserker offer -TRB Cabernet and Syrah

order in!

After a wine buying moratorium this fall, I could not resist Steve’s syrah…

My first foray into Riverain.

I opened a bottle of the 2012 Syrah last night and it’s drinking great. Black olive, dark fruit, all the cool things that stems does to syrah. I’ll post a note tonight over in Wine Talk for those of you who are interested.

Hope you had a great day, Steve.

Big thanks to everyone. We had more than 50 orders, which really helps us spread the word and get the wines out there. Always looking for feedback. Thanks again!

I am a first time buyer. The offer on line was easy to read, the web site worked well. I appreciate the discount. I became a buyer based on the positive feedback on this board (you can thank FMIII for that). Your being a member of this community was also a plus. (TRB as the winemaker was also a significant reason.)
I look forward to trying the wines.

I buy just about zero CA wine for personal consumption. Riverain syrah is an exception. Great stuff!

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 12.00.46 PM.png

Hahaha. Well done Todd!

Brig already stole it as his avatar. Now Steve sells even MORE wine! (and TRB gets another Aston Martin!)

Technically I found it on the Internet first.

That’s awesome :slight_smile: :astonished:

re-load. 6 pack
Looking forward to the the 2011 cab on SB Sunday.

Thanks Gene!

Great offer.

Is there a reason i just recieved a fedex message from will segui from rivers-marie confirming my riverain shipment?

Only if you ordered some.

Will is 40 now, we try to keep him busy and off the dole. [drinkers.gif]

I was having a hard time with the connection between rivers in and rivers marie.

And I never knew about will. :wink:

Someone at Riverain has a sense of humor…just noticed this on my package, received last week…
image.jpg