Rivers Marie shipping

Next time!!

Mine all ship on Thur/Fri and arrive 7 days later.

I’m in Chicago and my order is on track for delivery next Tuesday.

Please note: Tracking labels were generated last night. They are being picked up tomorrow. The clocks starts as soon as FedEx picks them up, not when the label was created.

FWIW, it is worth the wait. We cracked into a 2012 Sonoma coast about three weeks ago and were extremely impressed with this bottling. Very high QPR, wish I had only gotten my hands on a few more.

Chris,

Good to hear. I received mine a few weeks ago in Virginia. Have not opened any yet.

Brian

The 4-day states (OH, IL, etc.) are tricky. Ideally, a Monday pickup for Friday delivery is perfect. However, if nobody is there to sign for it on Friday, it sits in a cold (or possibly warm in the late Spring or Fall) warehouse for the weekend. I’d rather have it sit in a moderate warehouse over the weekend on the way out, and have it arrive on a Tuesday or Wednesday. This counters almost all risk of delays, whether it’s Hodgkins or customer availability.
If a customer emails me and says, “Ship Monday for Friday delivery,” then I will.

As an East Coaster, I prefer a mid-week shipment. If someone ships on Monday, it usually arrives on the East Coast on Friday, and sits in a warehouse or truck all weekend for a Monday delivery.
Wednesday to Wednesday makes me feel a lot better.

I ship to northern Michigan. I always ask for Wednesday or Thursday shipment for the same reasons.

So now I know why u r so busy [cheers.gif]

It probably gets him out of having to change diapers!!! :slight_smile: