Rivers-Marie Virtual Tasting--Tuesday, 4/7 @ 5PM PT with Thomas Rivers Brown and Will Segui

Id be interested in this! i have a 2014 b theriot chard and a 2014 joy road chard itching to be opened

Iā€™d participate in this (I love RM wines).

Yes, please. Anytime is good.

Will, as you can see, there is lots of interest, and you should expect the total # to be higher, as more will show up that donā€™t post. Why donā€™t you talk to Thomas and then see what his schedule looks like. Once you know, then circle back and we can set up to have you be the special guest and help lead the discussion, joined by Thomas (or not). The target is next weekā€¦please! [highfive.gif]

Iā€™m interested. Havenā€™t bought any RM in a while so Iā€™ll throw out a theme idea of doing a Summa OV vertical.

Depending on the date and timeā€™ I am also interested in attending. Going to UPS tonight to pick up my shipment!

Interested in participating.

Love the wine. Definitely interested.

Certainly no shortage of RM wines in my cellar to join in

Possibly would join. Drinking 2014 Occidental Ridge right now .

Would definitely be up for participation given my wife and I were supposed to visit Will in early May and thatā€™s no longer happening. Half of my RM is offsite but I do have a handful at the house and the 2018s will arrive end of week.

I would plan to join.
I have the Rivers-Marie 2009, 2012 Corona (Western Oakville) and Panek (St Helena Mayacamas valley floor, Pulido~Walker) SVD cabs which seem apropos.

Hey I am interested as well. Sounds fun.

Sounds great. I suggest only theme should be RM, since thereā€™s PN, cab and even Chardonnay to partake ofā€¦

Gene, my thought is the sameā€“let people open what they want from the RM range but letā€™s see what we hear back from Will and potentially Thomas.

I am in but depends on day and time. (Working long hours six days a week these daysā€¦ )

same. In the 5 minutes iā€™ll be on my daughter will be on for most of it

Sheā€™s way cuter than you, so itā€™ll be appreciatedā€¦

neener

iā€™m in depending on time. Looks like my at home stock consists of 2 lonely bottles:
2007 Summa Old Vines
2010 Thieriot Chardonnay

All my RM is at offsite unavailable. Received a letter from Jed today due to the virus he doesnā€™t want to deliver to New York or Connecticut. I totally understand