RK Riesling 101 webinar with the one and only Robert Dentice! Saturday 12/19 2pm Central

You may need an even more beginner-level webinar champagne.gif

You may need an even more beginner-level webinar > champagne.gif

But the wine shop said it was a good NV.

If you email info@rieslingkenner.com Adam will get you the zoom details. Thank you very much!

All in all it was a great intro. I think they were recording it, but not sure if its being uploaded. It plugged some gaps in my knowledge and provided some color to some things I didnā€™t fully understand. Thanks Robert and RK!

I hope they recorded it. I had to prioritize removing snow from my roof. Only caught a couple of minutes at the end.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. It is very difficult to do justice to German riesling in 45-60 minutes. I look forward to future ones when we can focus on a specific topic.

1 Like

You got a shout out!

1 Like

Please do one on climate change

Wish I was able to attend. Hopefully next timeā€¦

1 Like

More of these RieslingKenner webinar/talks to come in the future. We are Checking to see if recording worked. Feel free to email us info@rieslingkenner.com and we can send a copy of the great deck Robert generously created.

1 Like

It definitely had the recording light showing so it should have worked. Will you guys post future talks on WB for visibility?

Sorry to have missed this, Robert. I had a technology crisis yesterday that prevented me from attending. I am sure it was great.

1 Like

Had a family issue pop up ā€¦ would love to see a recording and look forward to more. Thanks!

I was able to attend and it was wonderful to see so many people talk passionately about riesling. Riesling is what I vouch to explore more in the coming year. This session came at the right time. Thank you, Adam, Patrick, and Robert.

I have already requested the presentation to be shared. If only the session was recordedā€¦

2 Likes

I hope they recorded it. I had to prioritize removing snow from my roof. Only caught a couple of minutes at the end.

MN is suppose to get all that snow! I used to live in PA and never had a snow storm the likes of what you got.

1 Like

Thanks so much Cindy! Feel free to reach out if you ever have questions on your Riesling exploration. And you have many experts here like Maureen and David.

1 Like

And itā€™s snowing again now.

Supposed to really warm up for Christmas though.

Robert, Adam and everyone else involved- I want to thank you for the seminar yesterday. I consider myself fairly advanced in terms of my Mosel tasting experience, but there is a great deal I do not know about the context in which these wines exist, and so while you rightly call this an introductory seminar, it provided a great deal of knowledge and insight that I did not previously possess and only further drives my curiosity to learn more.

This was not a dissemination of information, it was the imparting of a deep knowledge and passion, and I look very forward to future events. For anyone at any level of tasting experience- I highly recommend the slide show for future reference, and a listen of the recording as well.

2 Likes

Agree ā€” thanks to all involved for a great session ā€” awesome to see such passion for Riesling and look forward to future sessions!

2 Likes

A very belated thank you to Robert and the whole group for the first session. My wife and I tuned in from Philly and really enjoyed the presentation, as well as the conversation afterwards.

Weā€™re still only a couple years into our wine journey, and really appreciate how helpful resources like the webinar and this forum have been. (And also that we landed in Riesling land so early on!)

1 Like