Rose in a Box !!!!

Bump, looking to buy any decent wine via a bag in a box?

Wow what a coincidence. I was recently given a S France Rose in a bag. I’ll post pic later today (I was waiting to see if I could get a drip feed for the shot). Haven’t opened it yet so no idea if it’s any good. (My guess would be decent but not exciting)

Agree on the market for a quality wine. Ditto Chablis say and perhaps Beaujolais Villages.

Another application is sail boats, an unbreakable container can be real plus when that line squall comes in!

So we are not (quite) yet at Peak Rose!

And here is the Rosé in a bag:
RMJF-17840-DSC06228.jpg
RMJF-17841-DSC06229.jpg

commercial post: I sell Rose in a 3L box (in the trade we use the term ‘bib’ = bag in box). I sold just under 5000 cases this year (a case is 4x3L bag-in-box). Anecdotally, a retailer in the Hamptons told me that he had buyers from one rented house who went through 3 - 6 bibs a day. Twelve or fifteen twenty-somethings living there, plus their visitors.

Interested consumers can PM or e-mail me for details. The wine is good enough that I keep a bib on my fridge door, although I usually drink something better, it’s a great stop-gap when people just blunder in.

Dan Kravitz

Richard, let us know what you think of it. We are in Nice now and can pick some up if its decent.

It will be a few days before I get to it, we are out of town at the moment. Hopefully mid late next week. I confess to being a tad sceptical, but we shall see. At least it’s not white zin.

And if you are in Nice I’m quite sure you have access to superior wines, unless the format is important to you.

In the Boston area, we have access to Clos Des Lumieres CDR Rose . It’s imported by Cynthia Hurley and sells for $25 a 3l box. It’s very good this year as is their CDR White in a box.