Sabelli-Frisch Xmas offer!

Thank you. I am generally behind on adding newer states. Oklahoma was the last one I added this summer. My compliance guy has been slow due to covid, but I hope we can ramp up again.

Adam! I got the juice today. Popped a mission right away. Wonderful stuff. Color is out of this world. Thanks for the good stuff, love the low alcohol on all of them:)
F7001F47-C1B7-4E21-BC53-63D3F128C228.jpeg

flirtysmile [cheers.gif]

Got my 3-pack yesterday, popped the Mission as well. Really nice wine!

Got the 6 pack and tried the Mission last night, paired with a squash and mushroom coconut curry. Really a great wine, paired well with this meal and seemed like it would pair well with just about anything. A pleasure to drink and also quite interesting. Very glad to have discovered this!

1 Like

Thank you all. My Milk Fed Marsanne is now almost out. Only 8 bottles left. So I had to change the offer to only contain the reds, but it’s still going:

3-Pack Reds Xmas Special for $79 incl. shipping.
6-pack Reds Xmas Special for $119 incl. shipping.

[cheers.gif]

Going to open a mission tonight, even if my gut tells me it’s too young.

Here’s (well, minus the Marsanne) what you’ll receive: if the wine is half as thoughtful and impressive as the packaging (these came tissue wrapped, too), then it should be good times.

Tim,

I strongly recommend that you plan on drinking the Mission over a couple of evenings. I thought it blossomed on day two. YMMV.