** SALE EXTENDED to 1/31 ** Chris James Cellars - Willamette Valley & Columbia Valley wines 40% off shipping included!

Oops! This reply was mean for you, ChrisMcElligott:

Great choice! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

RichardRDe_Lucio - We are well known for having fabulous white wines and a wide range of them! I think you will enjoy the wines and be anxious to try some of our others with the discount code we will include in your shipment. My favorite is our yet to be released Sparkling Dolcetto Roseā€¦keep it in mind for later. champagne.gif

GREAT NEWS! We know how hard it is to sort through all of those BD listings. We have decided to give you just 1 more day to take advantage of our special BD pricing. Get your orders in before 11:59pm on 1/28. Be sure to tell all of your friends that they have one more chance to get these wines at the BD prices.

Great picks! And if you decide on more after trying these, there will be a discount code in your shipment to save for the next 6 months! That is unless you decide to just get more now while the sale is on [dance-clap.gif]

Who is still out there shopping? Take a look at our offersā€¦ you will not regret it.

It seems that there are still some Berserkers out there that missed us on 1/27. We will keep it open for a couple more days for you.

So . . . I had my BD orders shipped to my office just in time for the global health emergency to cause my firm to close. My CJC wines were sitting in my climate-controlled office for a few months until a few days ago, when I finally had a chance to bring them (along with a few other big boxes) home where they belong.

Anyway, I am drinking the 2016 Pinot Noir tonight. It has a nice, red-fruit nose and is fairly light in the glass. It is still a bit tight but very enjoyable. There is a bit of pinesap to go along with the red fruit/citrus flavor. I think the wine will develop with more time but, for a maiden voyage with a producer, this is a strong showing. Especially considering the Berserkerday value proposition, this is a real winner.

Cheers! [cheers.gif]