SALE EXTENDED TO SUNDAY - THEOPOLIS VINEYARDS

In for a Double Gold Three-Pack - our house loves Petite Sirah, so I can’t wait. Looking forward to giving them a try!

Brian, thanks so much for trying our wines. We will ship to you next week, depending on the weather.

in for a 3 pak of PS. looking forward to it

Thanks Stewart for trying our wines, and would be interested in your thoughts on our expression of the Petite Sirah

gave the double gold 3 pack a shot

I hope you will enjoy both the 2013 Petite Sirah and the Rose of Petite Sirah. Keep us posted on your thoughts?

PS 3 pack

I think you will love the Petite Sirah

Double Gold 3 pack purchased, look forward to trying both the PS and Rose.

Please hold off on shipping to me until early March - thanks!

Thanks for your order and will tag to hold off shipping until March

Grabbed a 3 pk sampler. From dirt to bottle looking forward to the estate PS, a unique rose and white.
wet my whistle and hopefully back for more

Thanks so much for trying our wines. We will be listening for that whistle. Thanks toots!

Thanks Craig for trying our wines.

Got a double gold three pack in under the wire. I’m looking forward to trying your wines

Thank you so much to everyone for your purchases!

As a Newbie, this was a great experience and we extend a sincere THANK YOU to Todd French and the entire Berserker community!

For those who purchased wines on the East Coast, we will be monitoring climactic conditions, and will ship accordingly, unless you asked us to hold your order until a specific time.

For those on the West Coast, we will ship within the next two weeks.

If you have questions or special request, please email us at theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com.

May the wines then flow like the waters of March!

Theodora Lee aka Theo-patra, Queen of the Vineyards

A little late to the party. Ordered 6 pack sampler off the web site if that is the correct method. I was interested after reading your newbie introduction. My lone CA buy this year and interested in trying your wines. I like to try a new offer each year in addition to the regulars. [cheers.gif]

Thanks Dennis! Thanks to you and Tony Gigante,
we are extending the sale until Sunday at 11.59. Enjoy the wines.

Thanks Again for the Support! Everybody on the West Coast should have received your wines by now, except for those that requested that shipping be delayed! Crack open a bottle and let us know what you think!

Given the single digit temperatures on the East Coast and in the Midwest, I will continue to monitor the weather and ship accordingly!

Opened 3 for Easter. Very nice wines, Note follow:

2014 Theopolis Vineyards Symphony Theopolis Vineyard - USA, California, North Coast, Yorkville Highlands (4/16/2017)
Crystal clear with a light citrus nose. Off dry, medium fruit and body, lemon, grapefruit and Kiwi fruit, nice balance with the acid and rs for a smooth mouth feel. Drinking very nicely. (92 pts.)

2014 Theopolis Vineyards Petite Sirah Rosé - USA, California, North Coast, Yorkville Highlands (4/16/2017)
Medium rose with an orange tinge. Dry with crisp fruit, apple and oranges, some pithy tannins and a slatey mineral element. I would put this more in the Provencal than Spanish rosé class. Some glycerin and just a slight touch of rs balancing the acid gives a smooth mouth feel. Very good and will have this with Easter ham dinner. (91 pts.)

2014 Theopolis Vineyards Pinot Noir - USA, California, North Coast, Anderson Valley (4/16/2017)
Medium light garnet with a ripe strawberry nose. Dry with some tart chewy tannins. Medium fruit and body, ripe strawberries and currants, just a bit of bitter, stemminess in the tannins which over power the acids. That said, I am a fan of high acid OR PN so YMMV. Showing a spicey element with dinner, quite similar to a Result of Crush WA Syrah I recently had. (89 pts.)

I wrote the notes before dinner and they all showed better with more open time during dinner.