Sandar & Hem Wines - Single-Vineyard Santa Cruz Mountain Chardonnay and Pinot Noir 6-Packs

In for the SV Pinot/Chard pack - loved these wines last year!

There is going to be a day very soon where we can’t believe we bought Sandar & Hem at these prices. My prediction.

3 Likes

Doug, you won’t be sorry. I’ve known Rob for many years (as has Tom P), well before he started the winery. His wines are the real deal!

1 Like

Ordered the Chardonnay Pinot 6 Pack.

1 Like

Ordered the Chardonnay Pinot 6 Pack. Looking forward to trying it.

1 Like

Order in for the mixed chard and PN. A new to me winery this year. Great offer.

1 Like

Thanks Stephen and Dave for the orders! We love it when new folks try our wine. Feel free to reach out anytime if you’d like a zoom tour of the winery and vineyards.

1 Like

You should take Rob up on this offer if possible, it’s great to spend time with him - I just posted some notes on our RobB encounter last night: https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3434755#p3434755

1 Like

Thanks for the nice feedback Uli! I enjoyed meeting you and sharing some wine. I’ll be popping up near you at Cantine Winepub in Aptos on Saturday February 5th if you’d like to come by to taste again and try a barrel sample or two.

Folks, don’t forget to leave a post in this thread here when ordering to be entered the drawing for the 2018 Magnum of Santa Cruz Mountain Bordeaux blend. Drawing is at 3:13pm. Most folks ordering have not.

I got the four pack last year and still haven’t opened one yet but based on recommendations of others and just a general love of SCM wines decided I needed to get more this BD. In for one each of the PN & Chard samplers.

Thanks for the order Brian! Sounds like you need to pop a bottle from BD12!! PM if you’d like a Zoom tour of the vineyards if you are interested.

Silly question. Where is the spot located to
Insert promo code??

Rob, what state are you in? We have a fork in the website depending on the state you choose. For both sites you can add the code on the cart/checkout window. I’m happy to process the order over the phone if it doesn’t jump out at you.

Rob,

Quick question on your club - can we customize the order on the releases? Think the only way I won’t kill all your wines early is if I purchase in multiples:-)

Bill

Our Wine Club is 100% customizable and we don’t make you buy any specific wine ever. Buy any bottles to meet the case minimum for the club. You could do red or white only or mix and match. Thanks for your interest! And we will offer you something special for BD13 if you join the club!

Really enjoy these wines. A great recent addition to the Santa Cruz Mountains!

2 Likes

This is a very generous offer folks! Great wines from great vineyards, made by a winemaker who has old world sensibilities, is passionate about the Santa Cruz mountains AVA, and quite frankly, is near-obsessive over every detail. Rob worked at Mt Eden and Rhys, and he brings the same commitment while telling a slightly different story of SCM. As Jim mentioned above, a very welcome addition.

The wines are well worth a try, especially at what looks like $25-30 a bottle shipped. My personal favorite is probably the Bruzzone Chard.

3 Likes

I’m a club member so I just pm’d my order to Rob!

Purchased a chardonnay 6-pack. Thrilled to find these great deals as I’ve been wanting to try Sandar & Hem’s wines for quite a long time!

1 Like