Sandlands Save the Date: Jan. 17th

pretty much immediate confirmation.

Thanks, Rich. I got a notice from my credit card company that the charges hit, but not a confirmation from the winery. I emailed Tegan about an issue I had with my order and he said he’d sort things out tonight. I assume they’re deluged today!

I am not picking up any of my allocation (just not a fan), so i hope some new folks can get some!

Hadn’t ordered since 2012 but went in for a 6 pack of the whites. Great wines.

I missed the original email, but got today’s reminder. Missed out on Syrah and one of the Mataros

Got a case of reds. Love their Mataro and Trousseu. Have plenty of Chenin Blanc from previous orders. What great wines at reasonable prices. Woohoo!

Has anyone who hasn’t bought from them before gotten an offer? I just signed up this morning, and I don’t know if they have been released already, or whether there is a waiting list for a year or two.

I think it’s today the 23rd. Read the first post in this thread.
You might be too late.

Got my first offer today, signed up a few weeks ago. Glad I bought when I did, all sold out on the site except for one of the chenin’s now.

Will someone give a shout as soon as wishlists are granted?

Has anyone in New Jersey received any word about shipping?

No word for PA either.

Already got ours in California. I was sent an email for delivery date. Could be weather related. I’d email them

Ended up doing hat and Tegan got back almost immediately…sounds like they’ll be going out in a week or two

Anyone hear anything on timing for this year’s release?

Funny you should mention. I noticed the resurrection of this thread and neglected to note the date. I assumed Tegan’s wines had been offered and grabbed up without me getting a notice. Sent an email and received an immediate response. “I hope to offer wines in the next week or so.” Amazing customer service.

Awesome news

I did the exact same thing!!!

Boy, I was a’ panicking!

Christ, I didn’t even get a save the date or a release email. [help.gif]

Start a new thread why doncha. Sheesh!

Man, I had the exact same freakout as Steve and Drew. Can a mod alter this thread or something?