Sandler BDVIII 4 Packs

In for the PN 4-pack, thanks!

without a doubt the easiest BD buy year in and year out… in for the pack with the cab… (may be back for the pinot as well…)

Thanks for all the compliments from the return customers, and to all the first timers, including a fellow winemaker, thank you very much!!

Yup, this is a no-brainer. Great price on great Pinot.

Not a no-brainer at all. I’ve spent the last day and a half trying to decide which 4 pack to order :slight_smile:

I finally ended up getting the mixed variety 4 pack and adding the Keefer Ranch and Peterson Pinots to the order. Ed needs to add a “kitchen sink” option to his offers.

Just kidding Ed, and thanks for another great offering !

Paul Lucklin said I should try these, so here I am.

When Paul Luckin says you should do something, do the opposite. Thanks for taking a chance, Jeff!

Scott, I thought about making a 6 pack that included Syrah and Grenache, so the kitchen sink idea was on the table. I ended up simplifying.

Why stop at just 1 pack? Love that a cab is included … Maybe just didn’t see it last year?

Embarrassingly I forgot to order till just now. Looking forward to adding more Sandler to my cellar!

Colleen,

The 2015 is the first Sandler Cab since the 2006, so it wasn’t offered on BerserkerDay VII. I hope you like this one.

Thank you, Beau, and everyone!!!

Hey Ed, any idea when these wines will ship? Going to warm up on east coast soon I think. I hope :slight_smile:

Chris, yes, I have very good inside info that yours went out yesterday. I just had to wait until there was a 7 day window without temps in the 20s. Thanks for your patience.