Sandler BerserkerDay 10 4 Packs and 6 Packs

In for a six pack. Thank you.

In for a 6-Pak - Thanks Ed!!

Hi Paul, I came up with the idea last spring to celebrate the 10th anniversary with a blend of all the Pinot vineyards I work with. I thought back then BerserkerDay 10 would be abbreviated BDX, so I had the printers put that on the label. Luckily, they hadn’t gone to print yet, so when they do, they’ll make the change to BD10 or BD 10. The wine itself is really a California blend, with barrels from Bien Nacido, Boer, Peterson, Madzia’s (new Bennett Valley vineyard for Sandler) and some press wine from Cortada Alta (amazing new vineyard owned by John Peterson in the SLH). It’s on the more elegant side of Pinots, from what turned out to be a fairly ripe vintage.

In for 2 six packs!

Thanks for the info Ed! I’ll be in for a 6-pack…

Love the concept of the 10th anniversary blend. Just ordered a 6 pack.

Easiest buy, every year.

I 100% agree. This is my one mandatory purchase each year.

Just ordered a 6 pack!

+1 [cheers.gif]

Only a couple purchases on the day for me, but this has to be one of them. Thanks for the special cuvee!

In for my annual 4 pack, thank you!

Order in

I am about to make some chicken breasts and uncork the 2012, 2014 and 2015 Peterson Vineyard pinots. Probably BDV, VII and VIII purchases.

In for an 8-pack, thanks for the great juice and generous offer!

…and you didn’t invite me? [swoon.gif]

Got 1 sixer coming!!

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time Berserker. I ordered a 6 pack. Sandler is my first Berserker Day order ever. I’ve got 24 minutes to get the others keyed in…

Patrick

In for the 4 pack

In for a six pack.