Sandler BerserkerDay 12 4 packs and 6 packs-32% off with Shipping Included!!!

There’s a softness to them that makes them so enjoyable young, despite the intensity and depth. Ed might not be know for Cabs, but a '96 (yes, '96) he made from Carmel Valley fruit beat the pants off some prestigious wines as a ringer in a '96 Napa Cab blind tasting we did about 5 years ago.

In again. About to open a '13 Connell Syrah from last years offer.

In. Looking forward to these, Ed.

These wines are top notch; highly recommend them

In for 2 6-packs, Ed. My cellars’ already full of Sandler, August West, & Mansfield-Dunne, or I’d order more! Opened a BD10 PN last night. Super happy that there’s more included in this offer! Such great wines AND value!

All the praises and positive comments about the wine, Ed, customer service, quality, value, etc. - I echo.
Even the comment that I too want to visit Nola’s winery in Granada!

Glad to see the support for Sandler wines.

Aw, hell - it’s only money, right? Order in! Sitting here drinking wine (2013 No Girls Syrah) and ordering wine . . . who says my life isn’t working out!?

Incredible offer, Ed! Love your wines–hope to see you soon!!! champagne.gif

Kurt

Berserker Sneak Peak!! This is not just R&R, we’ll be doing some winemaking!!!

Order in…

I’m a big fan of all of Eds wines but that Lazarre Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite. My first taste and I went back for more too. Even though I have most of these in the cellar still in for another 4 pack.

The CT link is awesome BTW: Wish others would do that…

BTW: On the Berserker Cuvee there are two entries in Cellar Tracker. I was wondering why when I clicked on the link it said I didn’t have any. Emailing CT support to merge those two entries.

Went for the six pack!

Always an easy buy…

FOMO strikes - in for six pack

After lurking for years, I saved my first post for Ed and his Sandler wines. Have been a customer for many years and never had a wine that I thought was less than excellent. In for a 6 pack.

Drinking the 2014 Peterson Pinot makes it easy to place this order !

1 Like

Thank you, John, Kirby, Vincent, Harrison, Mike, and Donna!

Leslee, thanks for teaching me about FOMO!

Dan, I’m honored your first post involved Sandler!

Chris, Jud, Philip, Thomas, Nancy and Scott, I’m so glad to see your orders today, you’ve been amazing supporters for so many years!

Kurt and Ki, thank you for the compliments!

Wes and Sean, thank you for helping bottle these wines!

And Nola, yes, not a vacation, I want to go visit you and work!

1 Like

No brainer, 4 pack order. Thanks!

Order in! First one of the day for me!

Order in for the sixer!

In for a 6 pack. Can’t wait to try these out and the cellar tracker link was a nice bonus.

1 Like