Sandler BerserkerDay 13 6 Packs and 4 Packs 30% off!

Thanks, Carrie!! I’m going to check out your offer soon! Thanks also to Corey, Steve, Colleen & Allen (biggest order of 2022 so far!), Charlie, Travis, Jeff, Joe, Keith, Jim, Mary (my hometown friend!), Brig (my html professor!!), Drew, Brian, Adam (my winemaking colleague and former intern!), James, Erick and Chris!!!

In for a 6 pack. Solid wines!

1 Like

Just put my order in! Yummy Pinot! Thank you Ed!!

1 Like

Just got my order in as well - cheers!

1 Like

Always happy to add Ed’s wines to the cellar.
Santa Cruz Mountain fruit too - that is new. I look forward to trying that one!

1 Like

One of my yearly standard steals!!! [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

1 Like

I don’t believe I posted here, but it isn’t Berserker Day without a Sandler purchase.

1 Like

Order in for a 6 pack — Ed is the best, and we’ve been buying his wines for years on BD! Thank you for having a fantastic deal for us every single year Ed!

1 Like

Indeed. Great QPR.

Thanks for all the orders and nice comments, Andrew, Alex, Adam, Nola!, Thomas, Francine (& Rob!), Danny and David!

Love this every year! Thanks Ed!

1 Like

A great WB discovery and a must buy every year! Order in.

in for 6pk! great wine indeed

Glad to have got my order in before too late. Last year’s order was great. I might ask again for your pairing recommendations for each pinot, like where each one falls on the salmon->duck->beef continuum.

Hey Ed,
We got our 6 pack last week. Broke into it today. I understand why so many people say this is an every year purchase! Thank you for the offer!

My 6 pack arrived today. What’s the drinking window on the 2020 Pinots? Would love to enjoy these when at their best.

I think you can drink these wines pretty much right away, but a few years doesn’t hurt either.