Sandler Rolls Back the Prices, 33% Savings on 4 Packs!

Had to get the His & Hers Special.

Offer #1 for me and #2 for the warden.

Thank you for the great wine and service.

Ed, Thanks. I am excited for these! Pinot pack.

Which 2015? How’s it showing? Thanks for the order today, Bud!

Does a couple of weeks ago count?

• 2015 Sandler Wine Company Chardonnay Cuvée Ma Belle Heintz Ranch - USA, California, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley (1/11/2018)
    Kicking off some sediment which settled at the bottom of the bottle after a couple of hours upright. Light yet bright lemon yellow color. This shows as very well balanced with medium weight and mild yellow fruit. Very strong showing at the finish. Very good.

Posted from CellarTracker

In for a 4-pack - don’t see these up here!

We’re Pinot fans and Sandler always puts a smile on our face! I’m a little more of a chard fan than my SO and love it that Ed has snuck more of his amazingly awesome chards for me into the mix. I bought 6 of his 4-packs today and wondered if I was not ordering enough but he’s going to think I am crazy when I order more tomorrow… but c’est la vie? Here’s to BDIX! champagne.gif

In for one of each 4 packs.

Sure, in for the 4 Pack PN

Oh man - may have to to up the my order bit on the PN 4 pack but just opened the 14 Boar PN - these punch way above their price point!

Great deal. A must purchase every year for me

Ed - Is all shipping via FedEx or do you also ship via UPS?

Awesome. 2 please.

ordered :slight_smile:

Steve, UPS is an option too, no problem. Thank you.

In. Always in. Doubled up on the Pinot 4-pack. Quality Pinot at $25 per bottle is a unicorn nowadays.

+1. Really great QPR, especially on BD!

Thanks Ed - In for 2 Pinot packs.

In for the 4 pack.

Not unicorns!!! I’d better raise prices!!!

Thank you, Jim!

Nice wine, nice guy, nice to have more Sandler wine in the cellar.