Sandler Wines Pinot Noir Sampler - $80 WITH shipping!

Keefer Ranch!!! Drink it now!

Thanks Todd. Also, thanks for all of this!!!

Fully agree with Todd, drink the Keefer, hold the cannolis, I mean the Bien Nacido and Clos Pepe.

Thanks for this…couldnt afford my allocation of august west recently and this will hopefully fill the gap.

in on this as well.

thanks!!

Thanks Ed…Awesome deal.

Thank you! I’m in with my first order of the day!

Based on Todd/Ed’s recommendations, I just opened the '10 Keefer Ranch which I bought on release. I’ll be honest, the last several Cali pinots I’ve had have been disappointing, but this one is definitely not. Very, very elegant. I’ll have to mull over whether or not to get more as I already have the '10s & my cc is hurting, but I could easily see myself changing my mind as it opens up. If you haven’t already, I will highly recommend trying these.

Edit… even in the last few minutes in typing up this post, this is opening up and becoming gorgeous. It’s only been open 1/2 hour… I think I’ll be getting more. What’s my credit limit again? [help.gif]

I accept thanks in the form of Sandler Keefer Ranch Pinot Noir.

Did the deed.

Tried to resist, but it was fruitless. In.

Heck of a deal! Ordering now…

Added a 3-pack to what I already have…

Officially signed in as a Berserker (after years of lurking) @ 7:15…order in on this @ 7:20!
Thanks to Ed for the deal and thanks to this board for turning me on to so many great producers!

Thanks Ed, can’t wait to try em!

I requested some additional info on drinking windows, and Ed was kind enough to respond almost immediately.

The Bien Nacido was 142 cases, and I recommend holding that for at least 2 years and enjoying until 2020. The Keefer was 199 cases, and I think it’s enjoyable now through the next 3 years at least, probably longer. The Clos Pepe was 98 cases and I think that needs 3 plus years to mature and will drink well for many more years.

Wine arrived today. Thanks, Ed! [cheers.gif]

+1

Here, here.

While others are shipping East now (although a couple asked first), I’m glad Ed offered to hold this until the temperatures across the country moderate.