Saunter and La Ciboulette Single Vineyard Wines - Up to 50% off

Thanks. Found the 2014 and looks like 2016 is now gone.

I was waiting for this offer. The '16 Eagle was already sold out. I purchased 2 of the 2015’s. Really great notes on Cellartracker. Heather, if I’m wrong, I’d like 1 of the '15’s and 1 of the '16’s instead of what I just ordered.

1 Like

Is shipping only from West Coast?

Yes, it has sold out. Please email me if you are still interested and I will let you know if some becomes available.

Thank you, Drew!

Won’t let me sign in. Says I’m already registered and that they would send me my password but no email.

Hi Tom, If you go to the ‘Our Wines’ tab on the website you will be able to purchase by clicking on 2014 Saunter ESV from the dropdown menu.

Bummer for me … good for you!

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Yes, I’ll change it 2 2016 ESV if it is available. Thank you!!!

Just picked up a few bottles of the Eagle Summit. Look forward to trying them!

2 Likes

In for a mixed case!

1 Like

Order in but missed out on the’16 ESV … dang! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Nevertheless

IN.

Thank you Heather

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thanks Heather. I found it based on someone else’s post. Unfortunately, I missed 2016 while looking for 2014 but I’m an 11 year veteran of BerserkerDay so I know better than to waste time when an offer is expected to go fast. I picked up 3 each of 2014 and 2015 ESV and can’t wait to try them. Thanks for participating!

1 Like

Order in for 4 ESV 2015

1 Like

Hello Larry,

I just sent you a direct message. Feel free to text me (707) 732-0500 if it still doesn’t work. [cheers.gif]

Yes, we ship from our warehouse in Northern CA. [cheers.gif]

Hi Heather, looking to checkout on the site with an order. Is there a way to pick it up at your winery? I’m relatively local to you all and Shelter at Home has been lifted

In for a 6 pack. These look awesome

1 Like

The 14 ESV should show up on the purchase page now. Please text me if you don’t get a response from me (707) 732-0500. I am trying my best to keep up with messages! [cheers.gif]