Saunter and La Ciboulette Single Vineyard Wines - Up to 50% off

In for 6 bottles of the ESV Cabernet!

champagne.gif

Amazing wines for a steal of a price. This might be one of the best offers of the day!
Thank you Heather.

Late order (relatively), but grabbed a '14 & '15 ESV - excited to try these!

I’m in for a couple ESV cabs and a RHV cab - and the same for my buddy (combined to save on shipping). Sorry I missed the 2016 ESV.

email sent … [berserker.gif]

In for the 2015 Red Head and 2014 ESV. This was my first BD and am thinking this will be one of the first bottles I try. Thanks :slight_smile:

I opened this for Father’s Day, and was I glad I did. No notes, but this was smoking from pop n pour. Glad I have another bottle.

2015 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $55 (original price - $110)

Tasting Notes
This wine is every bit the powerhouse that you’ve come to love. Gorgeous, inky-black color and aromas of reglisse, dark chocolate and floral notes are the first impressions. With smooth and powerful musculature, this opulent, full-bodied wine exhibits rich mulberry, espresso and cigar box notes with a hint of minerality. Finishing with good acidity, prodigious yet smooth tannins, and a long, concentrated mouthfeel. This wine is in it’s prime and, while it will age well for another 5-10 years, will not disappoint the most discerning palate.

I opened a 2014 last month from a prior Berserkers Day purchase…loved it as well and will gladly purchase if part of future offers.

I’ve opened a few of the 2014 ESV and 2015 RH - simply amazing wines!