Saxum Summer 2020 Release

Took a little of everything (750’s only). I don’t drink as many of these as I used, primarily due to moving to a warm climate where I just seem to be less in the mood for heavy wines. But I will continue to buy Saxum since they are a family favorite and always seem to be part of our celebrations.

I also noticed the shipping option for me is temperature controlled! I really appreciate that, as our ground shipping window is minimal.

Took a smattering. Love these wines and living on the coast they don’t go out of season.

Michael, way to go!
You’ve supported a small business by redeeming the Shop Small® offer at Saxum Vineyards, Inc…

If you have an AMEX, here is the way to save yourself $5, on up to 10 different purchases.

Similar experience here. In mid '00’s, after years of buying, one of their email’s went into my spam folder and I missed an offering and got this:

Dear Saxum Mailing List Member,

We want to take this time to thank you for your original interest in purchasing our wines. However, we have noticed that you may not have purchased during one or more of our offerings this year. We realize the problem could be that the wines sold out before you had a chance to place an order, or that our offer email was blocked by a spam filter. If you would like to purchase wine during future releases, please send an email to > info@saxumvineyards.com > and request to remain an active member of our mailing list. If you have already contacted us after receiving the postcard, please disregard this email.

Best Wishes,
Justin & Heather Smith
Saxum Vineyards

Sent an email to Justin explaining the situation and requesting to remain an active member and never heard back.

Curious.

I ordered when the offer opened and took most of my allocation. There were more wines first come first served than usual. I wonder if any have sold out.

The Terry Hoage has sold out, apparently. I ordered two of every 750 offered and wished for a Rocket Block. I was quite sad to read that this will be the final vintage for the stunning Terry Hoage bottling. However, I am confident that Justin will continue to grow his portfolio.
(I remain hopeful for a pure, or at least 80% Mourvèdre/Mataro.)

Onboard as always. For me this and SQN are my two “no brainers” buy all I can afford