Scherrer - Back again with 20% off on Selected 3-Packs **Extended through Thursday**

It was great talking with you yesterday Fred; thanks for your advice. I picked up the Old Zins and some other things to round out the case. Next time I’ll try the Pinots.

This was the one offer I told myself that I was going to resist, I received a case of the RR PN in November and have a case of Shale Terrace on order. But then I remembered how happy it makes me every time I open a bottle from Scherrer. In for both the Pinot and Cab.

…resistance is futile… [tease.gif]

1 Like

Reupped on the zin and going to try the Pinots- thanks!

In for the Zin

Thanks. I think you’ll be happy you did.

F

IN.

Thank you Fred

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Scherrer wines are excellent. Served in higher end restaurants in Chicago. The Pinots and Dry Rose helped make 2020 more tolerable. Treated the family to a 2005 Pinot Magnum for Christmas. Had a Huntsman Red last week and was wonderful. Just ordered the Zin, Syrah and Cab 3-Packs. Fred and Judy have hosted my brother and I on separate visits and couldn’t be more gracious.

Order in for the Zinfandel…Can’t go wrong with Scherrer

In for 2 zin 3 packs, this year, which is what I should have done (at least) last year.

Zin for the Win!

Brendan,

I’m glad those wines helped with the 2020 challenges. That’s the idea.

F

Ya know the expression ‘one lies, and the other swears to it?’ When I saw notes on Cellartracker from Mike Dildine, that was good enough for me. [whistle.gif]
I’m in for the Old and Mature Zinfandel.

In for zin and pinot, great wines!!!

1 Like

According to Dave, buying too little might be a way to go wrong. There are a lot of great offerings available today.

F

Live and learn, I guess.

F

Dan,

Works for me too. Thanks.

F

Pinot and Cabs for me. I recently opened a 2010 Cab and a 2013 Big Brother Pinot and was reminded how much I love Scherrer wines…as if I needed a reminder. [cheers.gif] I have plenty of Old & Mature Vines Zin in the cellar.

1 Like

I bought a 3 pak vertical of the Pinot last year. It’s gone. Such special wines. Just bought the Grand Triple Play Pinot! Don’t tell the Missus!

Diane,

You had both of those wines at a very opportune point in their trajectories.

Thanks,

F