Seattle (gauging interest): Aged Oregon Pinot Noir offline?

9/29 is great (or that weekend). [cheers.gif]

That weekend works for me at the moment.

Why not start a poll for dates?

I am available on 9/8 or 9/22. Only weekend date I’m not available is 9/14 and 9/15.

Can this be done in an existing thread? I imagine that if it can, the OP, Brandon will have to set it up.
28th or 29th looking strong at this point.

Should be able to do 9/8 or 9/22 or 9/29. Also possibly a Friday night as opposed to those Saturdays.

I will catch the next one.Not around until mid Oct. after tomorrow.I do have a couple mags of 02 Beaux Freres for the next go around.

That weekend (9/28-9/30) looks good for us too.

I’m good for 9/28-9/30.
Prefer Sat or Sun to Friday and probably a lot easier for any Portland folks making the trip.
But Friday could work too if that’s all people have.

Sorry…forgot to check on the status of this thread. It appears the last weekend in Sept. works for most folks. Should I still start a poll for Friday through Sunday of that weekend?

I suggest these options for a poll. Allow up to 3 choices

I prefer Friday the 28th

I prefer Saturday the 29th

I prefer Sunday the 30th

I can make it Friday- not preferred

I can make it Saturday- not preferred

I can make it Sunday- not preferred

Can’t make any of these dates, but I’m still interested

Done! Poll added to original post.

It’s hard for me to commit to anything this time of year, but hopefully I can make it.

When the “preferred” and “can make it” are added together, it’s a toss up between the dates suggested, so far.
Maybe the next few votes will tip to a favorite. We definitely have enough to make it an event.

Quick Q - when do we plan on having this locked down?

9/29 is Zwanze day (for those beer drinkers)… ticket for that goes on sale this Friday… would love to have this date confirmed by then if possible? :slight_smile:
Thanks again for hosting Peter!

Saturday is still the most preferred, but gets a potential ten attendees.
Sunday is less preferred, with the potential who can make it 11
Friday is least preferred, paradoxically having the most who can attend at 12.

I’m leaning towards Friday. We should decide this week to let everyone firm up plans. I actually have not voted yet.

Odds I will come on Friday are zero.

awesome poll results. hahaha

No way would I ever try to influence a vote but I am bringing a Mag of 1994 PN. Alas Friday is tough
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

BTW Sunday is a nose ahead now, looks like a 3 way tie, perhaps spread over an entire 3 nights, now that’s fun