Seaver Vineyard

Logged in early and got mine. Allocated 3 GTS and was able to wish list 3 more.Was offered ability to wishlist up to 3 NLS and asked for two of them. Guess i’ll find out soon enough

Picked up 2 GTS and wishlisted an NLS

Got my 3 GTS as well. I got in pretty early as well and the NLS was already wish listed. Production on that must have been minuscule

Picked up 3 GTS, NLS was wishlisted. First offering with them. Excited to try.

Man I sure hope the Mets win the WS again before I die and the wine starts to decline .

FWIW wishes granted. Got extra 3 pack of GTS and a couple NLS

Just got the save the date a couple days ago. Not sure what Im taking yet but pretty sure there will be no 20 next year

TRB is still the winemaker and Barbour manages the vineyard. Real deal

Release out. Galloni raved about it, said it might be best GTS he’s tasted and gave it 96 points. I got 6 bottles and a magnum. Probably not taking that all

How much is the magnum?

1 Like

$150 and $350 or should I say were. Magnums just sold out

1 Like

Anyone passing on their allocation, please PM me. Would love to be able to grab some.

Bought 1 bottle . Most pricey wine I buy -and shipping ain’t cheap.

Release coming 1/25. I am probably done buying as I have a nice stash so happy to share with anyone that might want them. They are relasing both GTS and NLS in 2020 but quantities should be very low

I bought 1 GTS. Price was $150, same as the NLS. Any insight on the difference between the wine ?

They segment by different clones/ blocks in vineyard. “As we have in the past, the 2020 vintage was split into two bottlings; the 2020 GTS Cabernet Sauvignon and the 2020 NLS Cabernet Sauvignon. The 2020 GTS, comprised mainly of Clones 191 and 6, is more richly black-fruited with nuanced aromatics and a wonderfully balanced tannin structure. The 2020 NLS, comprised of Clone 337, has - as expected - a more red-fruited profile that mingles with complex palate notes to create incredible depth. Both have that mile-long finish Thomas Brown is known for and exhibit a brightness that you sometimes don’t see from warmer vintages like 2020 was.”

1 Like

Thx duh . The website is my friend .

Save the date out this morning. Release on the 17th. They made both wines (GTS and NLS) in 2021. Dunnuck gave the GTS 99 points. Looks like first price increase in a while. Now $170 after being $150 the last 3 vintages I’ve been on list and perhaps longer. Seems fair

I never get the emails. It’s really only the high end wine (>$100) I buy, and only buy because it’s Tom Seaver. The shipping is usually high, too. Per a friend , Antonio Galloni gave it a 95. I barely drink, but it makes a good story. Decisions, decisions.

1 Like

Bought 1 bottle .

I bought 3 and wished 3 more. This Phillies fan has some Met fan friends too

One interesting thing was that despite the bottle price going from $150 to $170 this year, the magnum price remained at $350 (so basically no premium now). As usual the limited magnums sold quickly and were gone in about an hour

1 Like