SF Bay Area/peninsula Offline August 1 - Yuzu

If Ed can’t, I will.

Please PM each other, and let’s get multiple vintages of the Silex… [drinkers.gif]

Interested, though work obligations have me at 25%.

Unfortunately August 1st we will be celebrating Swiss National Day by partaking in the national tradition of fondue/raclette and a few bottles of the dwindling Swiss stash while dreaming of the Rütli Meadow. Proscht!!

All you Alan

Dan, please update your original post with the following info:

“Cost with tax and 25% gratuity included - $80/person. Corkage is being comped. Everyone please bring cash and stems.”

Ok, updated OP with that info.
I’m still 50:50.

Happy Monday, everyone. I need to provide a confirmed number of attendees to the owner/chef at Yuzu for our OL. Please chime in here with the understanding that a no show or cancellation the day of will result in the attendees having to cover your share of the bill. The cross we must bear to get corkage waived and a private room to ourselves… [cheers.gif]

Cheers,

Gene

I’m attending.

Things are coming to a head, and likely me and Annie won’t be able to make it.
Too much stuff to take care of before our trip that Friday.

This is what happens when you let women get involved in your life. It’s all down hill from here.

I’m still in.

I’m definitely out. Work conflict.

In case you misread, just one woman. :astonished: :angry: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Scott is still planning on going.

Indeed, I’m in! Is the menu for this likely to be all raw fish, or we will see some cooked fish and non-fish dishes? My wife and I have been going to Yuzu for years but pretty much stick to sushi when we go.

I’m still in.

There’s usually a grilled Jidori chicken course, a tempura course, and at least one other that isn’t raw fish. Burgs and other less heavy reds aren’t out of place with what the chef/proprietor has prepared for us in the past.

I assume Ed is still in.
Cary?

I’m no longer definite. That will be my first day back at work after a month away and I might have disasters to clean up into the evening.

Have you ever been definite?! :stuck_out_tongue: