SF Bay Area/Peninsula OL - April 1, Divino

The owner definitely remembered us! We’re set for Divino on April 1 at 6:30 for 14. Shortly before the event, I’ll take a roll call so that I can give him a final count.

As far as theme…

Andy, let’s do our '09 Foillard horizontal. You bring 3.14 and I’ll bring Cote du Py and Fleurie.

Thanks Larry!!

Ok I added Robert.

We should also have a white wine theme.
California Chardonnay?

Any room for my friend Nick?

If this keeps up we’ll need to divert the magnums to this offline.

This is all getting a little overwhelming for my INTP personality

I’m in

Craig great idea! Dan change the header to read SF / Peninsula mag party at Divino.

I’m confused by your ambivalent enthusiasm

I’m bringing a keg of PBR

I’m calling the magnum thing the Dan Teng Monthly Monday Night San Mateo Wine Dinner On Saturday April 6 In Oakland

Is he real? Or is he like my plus ones?

I added Nick and Sean.

Anyone remember what’s the room capacity?

May need to cap the list, though typical attrition usually results in normal number of peeps.

Put me down for this Dan.

I looked at the June event and there were 14. That meant we could fit 4 per side at that square table. So cap at 16?

If we have that many, I will bring a magnum (most likely, '11 Foillard Cote du Py) rather than the '09 Foillard 750s.

Just to piss George off I am bringing a 01 chambolle mag and everyone else should Mag it up for George!

I’m bringing a .357.

I’ll bring my half mag of Sauternes (03 Rieussec) to this event, seems to be better suited for this event than at a BBQ place :slight_smile:

Since I don’t have too many mags lying around at home and won’t be able to get to storage before the OL, my “regular” bottle will be a 750.

Yay Ed!!!

I found a 2001 Italian I might bring.
Anyone else have an Italian they wanna bring? She should be restrained but luscious…

Seriously I hadn’t thought about what I’m bringing. Italian works.