SHIPPING UPDATE: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

Hi Jen - not seeing an order from you. Was it under another name?

I used my husband’s card on this one under Streett and my email is under jtomoff. Hope one of those match up. Married, divorced, remarried, young child who doesn’t want a different name than me and I still use my maiden email. I am so complicated, hence why I like these offers that mix up the varietels. I’m all over the place lol.

Awesome - yes got the order. Thanks very much. Glad you got in on that 3-pack. Only have about 10 left and it’s three great wines from terrific vineyards!

Love these wines!! Tempted by the Yates but I already have some and am holding off for the fall release :wink:

Hi Karen - just sent you an order for the Mt. Veeder Cab pack. It’s a way overdue order!! Thanks for the great offers.

Thanks Shannon - just sent you an email for some reason when your order came through the pack was missing. I got you covered.

Thanks again!!! [cheers.gif]

Great, I just went through my screens so it may have submitted again. I haven’t seen an email yet and my husband hasn’t seen the charge yet. But to confirm 1 pack only. Glad we hear we snagged some before it sold out. I’m looking foward to this one.

Haven’t charged your card yet (probably not til Monday) Confirmation on the way! Thanks again.

Thanks Jen - the fall release is such a long way away - surely you are tempted LOL. That Big Red Pack is pretty special - can’t remember if you have our merlot or malbec from that vintage. Both are BeXXstoXXer fruit.

Hey KT, just stopping by to say hello, hope you don’t mind that I sat this one out, though I’m still tempted to pull the JEC trigger.

[cheers.gif]

Ugh you are such a bad influence with all those yummy wines. Order in.

Really don’t mind if you sit this one out - my word’s but a whisper, your deafness a shout (LOL could not resist). There is always wine for you my friend. [cheers.gif]

That just may be my favorite Tull album. Stay well.

There are less than 10 three-packs remaining of our Big Red Pack (merlot, malbec and cabernet). So if you are on the fence you may want to order soon.

Multi-tasking again today at the tasting room. Berserker deals to the left of me, artwork (to be hung) to the right… here I am stuck in the middle with you (LOL and I wouldn’t have it any other way).
72B5F5A0-E9BC-44C2-8B8D-383D6303433A.jpeg

Got one of the Cooper Cuvee 3 packs yesterday. Never had any of these wines, will be interested to see what they are like.

Thank you - and yes I am a very bad influence when it comes to wine flirtysmile

Thank Bob - our Cooper’s Cuvee wines are named after our black labrador Retriever. He “pawtographs” each bottle of his blackpaw petite sirah. The Oaklee’s Blend is a cab/zin blend we produced especially to honor Oaklee (our chocolate lab who passed away at only 7 years old).

Hope you enjoy the wines and make sure to give them a couple of hour decant.

Everyone who ordered today should have received an email order confirmation - if you did not receive one please let me know.

When I was a wee lad of 3 or 4, we had a mostly black lab named Heinz (for 57 varieties - he wasn’t pure bred by any means). So I am partial to black labs, and I’m sure I’ll enjoy his Cuvee!