SHIPPING UPDATE! !** SOLD OUT*** ** SALT VINE WINES - Mike Smith led wines -

In for a 2018 and 2016. Looking forward to trying them.

Order in for 16s, 18s, and rose pack. Was hoping for 14s also but a little slow.

Please shoot me a PM with your email address if you want a 2014 and weā€™ll invoice you tonight. Donā€™t have access to a computer at the moment to update quantity. Will update later tonight but can take orders via PM

In for a 16 and 18. Really liked the 15s that I picked up last year! Thanks Charlie and Ryan!

No south carolina shipping?

Long time lurker here and my first berserker day! I love Salt wines. I was buying these at retail! I went in on 24 2016s and 6 2018s. This is my first purchase of the day and there are a 100 more wineries! My budget already flew out the door, however my hubs is being very supportive. :rofl:

Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s a 2018 because the website seems like it hasnā€™t been touched in years, but Iā€™m in for a 2016 and 2018. Missing the free shipping from last year, but still an attractive offer. Thanks!

Order in for 2 of the ā€˜16s, missed out on the 2014s.

So excited about this! Glad we can pre-snag this phenomenal deal.

Thanks! financially free shipping was not the smartest idea for us as we were offering it with 2 pack purchases. Ha.

Yeahā€¦ the website hasnā€™t been updated in eons. Weā€™ve been working almost exclusively DTC and restaurant.

Order in - super excited to try these!

What a first post!!

Woah! This wins. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

And just like that the 18ā€™ is gone

The demand on Berserkerday Preview day surpassed what we expected, we have quite the backlog to work through for the orders taken over PM/Email due to exhausting website stock early on in the day. If you emailed us or PMā€™d us, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY - your order will be filled.

We have refilled all of the stock on the website

Weā€™ll try and refill as much as we can during Berserkerday but at some point itā€™ll sell out like it did last year. So be quick on the trigger

Easy decision, family loves the wines. Excited to add the rose to our summer rotation!

Rose is a no brainer at the price. Looking forward to sharing with friends and family once everyone gets their vaccine in the spring/summer. Friend shared a sample vial of the 2016 cab: nice Napa fruit with plush texture. Thanks guys!

What would you say is a Comparable rose in terms of style?

Need to try!

Itā€™s my all-around favorite Rose. Took me by surprise! It reminds me of the old Commanderie de Peyrassol bottles I used to love, but with a touch more richness and density. Extremely aromatic with a purity to it where itā€™s never cloyingly sweet (one of my pet peeves). Pairs perfectly with food and delicious by itself.

Also, what a nice friend :sob::sob:

I find the rose to be more structured than most due to the pinot noir inclusion - i feel it has the ability to age. You can taste the meatiness on it.