Siduri -> KJ

Congratulations Adam and Dianna. Very happy for you both and the news that you will be staying on [cheers.gif]

Just heard the news from a JFW/KJ employee, I hope they are great to the brand and your families legacy to Siduri as well. You are a great winemaker and advocate for passionate winemakers IMO. All the best Adam!

Congrats Adam!

Congrats Adam and Diana–sounds like a great move for you! I’ve admired what you have done building Siduri, but personally am always a little sad when I see boutique wineries like yours gobbled up by one of the wine conglomerates.

Best of luck for the future!

Regards–Jim

Congrats. sounds like a win-win for all.

Congratulations Adam and Dianna. Stay in touch!

Just think of all the tartaric acid you can buy now… just kidding! (truly!) Best of luck to you Adam. I’m looking forward to those great Oregon single vineyard pinots showing up soon.

As one who has “followed them from almost the very start” I’m happy for them. When I first met them, they had “day jobs” and made the wines at different facilities around Sonoma. I even met Adam on a very rainy day at Benzinger Winery where he was working at the time. Hard work pays off!! I remember telling them at dinner that they were going to be a big success; I think they were skeptical at that point.

All that said…KJ??? Spare me. KJ has done a nice job with Hartford and Stonestreet, not so hot with some others. From KJ’s perspective, Siduri’s pinot foot print overlaps with a lot of what they already have, although much better wines for sure. They syrahs are a nice addition; will be interesting to see if they can sell them.

+1 for the Hartford Court/HFW Pinot’s and Zins

Congratulations, Adam! I may have just yelled at you on Twitter… but that was before reading this note!

Adding to the chorus…Adam, I still keep two paper mailers from years ago–yours and one from Mike (Carlisle). That was the real old days, the 2001 vintage and I have been a customer ever since. Your syrahs are what got me into the grape and your 2008 Susan’s Hill is still one of the best examples of CA syrah out there. You set the tone, man, for hard work, honest interaction with your customers and fair pricing.

Congratulations, buddy.

Congrats, Adam. I hope the economics of the deal are great for you and the family. I’m looking forward to seeing the wine remain as good as ever, or better. Good luck in the new situation.

Congratulations! Siduri Sta. Rita Hills continues to be our PnP everyday Pinot. Will be curious to watch the development and transformation of the brand.

My first Siduri purchase on BDVI, but glad to hear that you’ll continue to be the man behind the wine. Congratulations and good luck, Adam!

Congratulations, Adam. Best wishes going forward

Congrats Adam! Best of luck in this new chapter.

where’s Brooklyn Paul?

Don’t blame you a bit, Adam, most of us would have done the same thing so congratulations. It’s quite a tribute to the great brand(s) you built.

As one who has built and sold three businesses, I REALLY know how you feel.

Hope the new marketing folks continue your policies. And I hope Catherine has a place going forward.

I can count on one hand the wineries whom I would continue to patronize after a move like this.
Siduri is definitely one of them.