Siduri's 2012 Single-Vineyard Oregon Pinot Noirs

In for (2) 3 packs

Yes, that’s the problem with BD. Wish I had your restraint: I couldn’t help but nab a sixer.

Id like to order 5,001 bottles please - want to go big like Tom Hill! Should get me past his milestone and possibly get a free burrito.
Just kidding - email sent.

Sitting on a 1999 Siduri Willamette Valley PN. If it has held up as well as their Christian David Sonoma PN from the same vintage that I drank a few months ago, I will be a happy camper!

just ordered.

In! Better late than never…

I ordered three! Woo woo!

$20/btl? Gotta try a case…in

In for two! Thanks Adam!

Tried the Hawk’s Nest was very good, looking forward to trying Muirfield with a little time and Arbe Verte!

[scratch.gif] Um wait, this isn’t April Fool’s Day is it? I mean, only a fool thinks you can get good Pinot for $20, right?

(ahem, a twofer, please. Can’t afford a 5,001-fer.)

Sold out to Kendall-Jackson, seriously? [swearing.gif]

Have YOU tried running an independent winery while taking point on winemaking, sales, marketing, etc for 21 years?

You sound like you have no clue, seriously.

Here’s a couple clues. The top 3 wine companies account for 50% of all wine sold in the US. The top 7 wine companies (which includes Kendall-Jackson) account for 80% of all wine sold in the US. Clearly that is too much variety for you.

That’s how it works. Do you think another small independent shop would have the cash to make a move like this?

Adam doesn’t owe any of us a thing. Rather than bitching about it, you should be thanking him for carrying the torch for over 2 decades.

I’m happy for him if this is the best course of action for he and his family to take but as a consumer I am disappointed.

EDIT to add that I should have gone with my first choice of emoticons [cry.gif] instead of [swearing.gif] which I chose without more than a fleeting thought.

I have cultivated casual acquaintances with a handful of winemakers and would never have reacted quite that way if one of them was involved so can understand Rama’s response and appreciate their defense of the situation. Clearly Adam and family would not be making this move if it wasn’t the right thing for them to do at this time. I’m sure the wines will be just as good for at least the next three years while Adam is under contract with KJ. Hopefully he will stay on even longer as he has expressed that making great wine was all he ever really wanted to do and this frees him up to do just that without all the other headaches that go along with running a business. But there will likely be new headaches that emerge over time, as now he will have to answer to KJ and work within the parameters that they provide. I hope it turns out to be a mutually beneficial relationship and that Adam is given the latitude to ensure that Siduri Pinots continue to overdeliver for years to come regardless of who owns the label.

Received my shipment, thank you very much.

Actually have already drank two bottles…both were very good!

Received my shipment today.

Now to wait until after work to pop one open!

I am a new customer. Can you ship to TX? If so, I’ll take a case!

This was last year’s offer Mike.

Just the offers here (BerserkerDay VII (January 27, 2016) - WineBerserkers) are valid for this year.