Silas Wines **Berserker Day Deals** - Please Stay Seated

Hey Alex! I’m in for 2 of the sorority girl. I’ve emailed you on the side :wink:.

Well hey there, Wine Club Member! Knocking off one of the shipping charges for you as a treat. Thanks so much-you just snagged yourself a great deal! Silas can be a daily drinker for a while (at least 24 days…)

Cheers!

Alex

I am in for the vintage pinot pack and the white, rose and bubbles pack. Excited for their arrival!

Thanks Laurel! As discussed, I’ll be squeezing in a 2012 so that you get a good spectrum of aged Pinot, from both cool and warm vintages.

Looking forward to having you try them all!

great offer… in for (2) “Whoa” packages

Hey Nestor-

Confirmed! Thanks a lot-that 6-pak is going to take you for a journey! I love making not only elegant Pinot but also doing some exploration of blending, experimental techniques and natural bubbly. A deal so nice you bought it…two times. I feel like there should be a rhyme there.

Alex

champagne.gif

I feel that you should sign the bottles
makes for good convo when I open them

" my good friend Alex… made these special for me"

Done! I’ll sign some of those bottles haha. “We go WAY back! We met on the internet. no, not like that…”

1 Like

Just ordered x2 of the Cool Vintages. (Oregon Cool vintages are my favs.) So excited to try these…I’ve been hoarding all my remaining 2011s and 2013s… hehe

Thanks Juliana! I think you’ll love those 2013s…such an under appreciated year!

Alex

Totally agree. All my 2013s are rewarding me for hanging on to them now. They’re all absolutely fantastic. I have mostly given up on CA wineries (not really a fan of the grape varietals and the big bold winemaking style) but I will say I have started to find a few more “cool weather” AVAs! In the meantime, I’ll stick with my OR pinots… [highfive.gif]

Trying a bunch of these, they’re practically in my backyard now. Developing a taste for lower alcohol OR wines finally.

Wonderful to hear–it’s hard to go back, so watch out!

Look forward to having you down here in Amity-I’ll have a few bottles open when you come to pick up your order!

Alex

Grabbed myself a case of Pinots!

Cheers Mike-just saw that come through. I’ll get that moving down to GA as soon as the weather looks right. I think you’ve got yourself a great selection there!

Alex

I put an order in for the ‘Neo’ pack yesterday, I’m especially excited for that Gamay/Malbec Blend!

I’m going thru my purchases… and this … this is one where I wish I bought more
Next year Alex because we go waaaaaaaaaay back

Just picked up my desert island case. Alex is a great guy, and we tasted the Pearl (Pinot) and Optimist (Malbec with a bit of Viognier). Y’all are going to be mighty pleased with these wines, I’m looking forward to the rest of this super-interesting case! The Malbec is wild, and like no other Malbec I’ve tasted before, great stuff!

Hey Eric-

thanks for the shout out, and was a pleasure to be able to open some of the bottles for you! Great to meet you, and I’m happy you’re enjoying the wines. Definitely a little bit of everything that I’m drinking in that case.

Cheers!

Alex

Alex, any estimate on shipping date(s)? Thanks.