Six Cloves Wines - Elegant & Sophisticated Wines Crafted By A Japanese Woman Winemaker

Hi Vince!

Just saw the order coming in! [thankyou.gif]
Hope you enjoy Six Cloves!!

Thank you, Basil!
Six Cloves in Vegas!! High five!! [thumbs-up.gif]

Order in for a 6 pack. Very excited to try these wines.

1 Like

Thank you, Thomas!
19 Red blend is so versatile and 2020 is still young but it is already shining in the bottle! Hope you enjoy them!! [cheers.gif]

Happy BerserkerDay 13!

I am happy to announce that I have added an extra offer of the Linda Vista Chardonnay 3 bottle pack due to popular demand of Grand Cru & Monopole members from yesterday’s early sales! This wine is still very young but already shining like a star! Hope you all enjoy this big day & have fun!!

I love the tasting notes on the chardonnay - in for 3!

1 Like

Just ordered pack #5. Very excited to try these wines. I have been a fan and club member at Matthiasson for a while now so will be curious to try the Linda Vista in a bit of a side by side comparison. Cheers!

1 Like

Fantastic!
I’ve tried his 2020 at his winery & was happy that his great chard shines in my bottle as well! Hope you enjoy them & let me know how you thought about the differences!

Thanks Glen! This is the best chard that I made from Steve’s vineyard so far. Hope you enjoy them!!

Here were extensive tasting notes from me and from Brian Tuite from the NewbiePalooza.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3371675#p3371675

2 Likes

Just got my order in. Very happy to have some of these wines.

1 Like

Just tasted the 2019 and 2020 Chards from Linda Vista and they were excellent!

1 Like

I need crack those reds open!

1 Like

My two cents worth is that the Magnolia is showing better now, and the Primitivo could use a little more age or at least longer aeration. Both are great, though.

1 Like

If you don’t mind, how do you pronounce your first name? I just have a thing about hearing the right pronunciation in my head. Thanks.

[Mine is pronounced exactly like “cyber.” I have my own Monday, week, crimes, security, space, everything these days.]

1 Like

Great question Chris!!! My name is pronounced “So-No-A”, which means an apple branch in Japanese (since my family is also an apple farmer and my grandma named me after an emperor’s nanny with this name from my home town [wow.gif]

3 Likes

Ah good to know!
Thanks for the input.

1 Like

I always pick one “new to me” winery every BD. This year it’s you! Excited that you ship to AL, and even more excited to try these wines.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment Chirs. Yes, Magnolia is ready & open, but Primitivo was whole cluster fermented, so has a great body & potential long aging like some of the great pinots from burgundy!

I got to try most of these wines last summer with Sonoe, they’re great!!! She has a very light touch.

Full disclosure, I’m helping her with shipping this winter.

1 Like