So, how many new winemakers are you ordering from today?

4/5 so far… [cheers.gif]

Now at 8/9.
[berserker.gif]

3 of 6. Better than last year, where there was 1 of 5 new places.

So far 2 for 2.
Trying to be very “light” on purchasing.
It is a great opportunity to expand my list of “no one else around here has this.”

3 of 4 so far.
Some others on the short list under consideration.

4 for 4 and hoping for no more.

Five so far (waiting on one to confirm; four in you combine LM & Chesters Anvil) though I’m waiting on how to get the Peay deal & will be ordering more Sandler. Plus who knows what is to come yet…

Update— 9/10.

Had to make up for just watching last year.

5 out of 6!

impressive stuff. I had to leave work (if you can call what I did today that) and stopped after some serious damage to the CC. Now, where the heck am I goign to store this stuff. I am about full capacity and have my reg wine purchases coming.

Busy day visiting my granddaughter so I was saved. Damage was 2 new vendors or wineries for two purchases total. One Wine Check and one four pack of wine.

2 of my 3 purchases were from new wineries. Looking forward to trying every wine.

Cliff

@cliffordbrown3 - Twitter
cbbrown3 - CellarTracker

Four of seven are new wineries to me.

I’ve ordered from Ayoub and Matello so far and am waiting for a few callbacks. All are new for me. Fab!

First Berserkers Day for me, bought some Sojourn. Next year, I’ll have to plan better and have more cash available.

Mike, this is the Berserker Day III forum. I just wanted to make sure you knew that the offers will be in the BD IV forum. Enjoy - there is a ton of good stuff on the way!