So... what did you buy??

• a wine check (missed that yesterday since it’s not tracked in CT) and add in a few bottles of Veleta from the auction.

Jemrose
Loring Spray
Lagier Meredith
Alpha Omega

I bought one bottle of the ERA and two of the Propietary. I’ve never spent $135 on a single bottle of wine before!

Damn. SWMBO (who does not imbibe) is under the impression that I was done. I guess that will need to be dealt with.

[wow.gif]

All CA Rhone & Syrah:

Dacalier mixed case of 12
Cabot Syrah 6 pack
J. Swan Syrah 3 pack

Where do I start?

Bought from before (but bought again yesterday):
Wine Check
EMH
Match

Purchased from producers never tried before:
Jemrose (today, when I saw it extended)
Balius
Lagier Meredith
Sandler
Kendric
Jean Edwards
Congruence

Intended on purchasing but got shut out:
12c

On the fence but didn’t purchase (and thankful these haven’t been extended):
Joseph Swan
Keating (that case offer was SICK!)
Tercero (was considering two cases!)
Chester’s Anvil
Akouma Zoume
Down to Earth
Weygant
etc etc (there were several others as well)

As it is, I left with 5 cases of wine (plus the Wine Check).

Sandler
Siduri

I was really on the fence about the Zepaltas, a few months from now I’ll wish I had at least picked up a sixer. Just hate not knowing for sure what’s in the offer I guess.

Stopped by Holdredge to pick up my 2 4-packs and since he’s such an “A++++++++++++ Guy” I rounded it out to a case. Plus Sophia poured me some “True” and “Rolling Thunder”. Different ends of the flavor spectrum with the True being very pretty, cranberry driven, light bodied and the Rolling Thunder being black fruit driven and ripe but still fairly light on its’ feet. Now I get to pay a return visit for some True in the near future. [welldone.gif]

EMH
Jaffurs
Chester’s Anvil
Alpha Omega

Really tempted by the Keating and Jemrose, but my credit card took a beating this month.

Loring (both)
Sandler
Jemrose Cardiac
Lagier Meredith
Holdredge
Zepaltas six pack (and a prize for guessing Justin Vernon)
Harrington

It was really tough to pass up the Tercero but I’m just about out of room to store everything as it is.

Tercero red case was extended through the weekend! neener

Stop it, enabler! [basic-smile.gif]

If Turley weren’t hitting this month, I’d be in on a case. Larry makes great wines. And that is a sick price for his (normally) $30/btl wines!

1 X Stefania pack
1 X Jean Edwards cab pack

…I feel like a slacker [cheers.gif]

Edit: Added a Virage 3 pack…Too many great notes on that one [truce.gif]

Just awaiting confirmation from Matello but I bit on a case of the 2007 Whistling Ridge Pinot Noir

With Rhys hitting this week, I had to be a bit restrained. I bought a case each of the Zepaltas and Tercero Grenache Blanc and three bottles of the Halcon Vineyards Alturas Syrah.

Decided to be restrained, and purchase what I know.

Picked up the Pinot deal from siduri and the 6 pack of cabs from Eric.

Have had both of these before and liked them very much

Wish we could have had acv in the mix, would have been a great thing…guess the Todd doesn’t need sales to move his wines lol.

I’m in a bit of a moratorium right now, esp. from Cali wine, having recently passed on Copain, Rivers-Marie, and Kutch offers and canceling my Windy Oaks membership. I own more than enough Cali wine for the next 15 years - assuming it will last that long. And I probably will buy the Rhys offer this week.

So as it was mostly Cali centric, I did pass on the vast majority of this.

But I did have to go w/ 2 Patty Green Ana 3 packs, and a mixed case of Foreau from Rob Panzer at Down to Earth.

So thanks for the event.

Long time lurker, first time purchasing on Beserker Day! Made up for lost time with:
Jean Edwards
Sandler
Helioterra
Vincent
Kendric
Siduri
I’m a Pinot Noir lover and I felt like I was a kid in a candy store today! There were others I wanted and didn’t get to in time (Loring Spray, Black Cat), but this was a great bunch, all but one new producers to me. Can’t wait for the weather to get warmer to try them out!

So much for my 2012 SIWBM…
Thanks to Todd and all the producers for their wonderful deals today.

I went fairly easy but picked up a few samplers from producers I’ve been wanting to try:

Patricia Green Ana
Loring The Three
Match (one Baconbrook, one Butterdragon)
Halcon Syrah

Please a Wine Check. I was really tempted by Keating but showed unusual restraint… pileon

Boxes are piling up at the office today flirtysmile Holdredge, Sandler, and another I’m guessing is probably Jemrose. This is about the time the guys in the shipping & receiving dept start asking if I need to go to a meeting or something [berserker.gif]