So, What's Your BerserkerDay Damage?

Just Arcadian for me. Wanted some EMH but work had me out late.

+1. But doesn’t feel weird to me.

EMH and Siduri.

Sandler
Betwixt
and a toe dip in Lichen

First timer here. Wife is already watching the CC like a hawk so I went in hoping to limit to two offers. Ended up with 4:
PGC
Vincent
Franny Beck
GoodFellow

I Bid on a few auctions but can’t keep up with Mike Evans. I wanted to try a Cali offer but haven’t tried any and had a hard time sorting through which one so I just stuck with what I knew. What did I miss?

EMH, Congruence, and Jean Edwards Cellars. Luckily Merrill (EMH - Merrill Lindquist), Steve (Congruence - Steve Eisenhauer), and Karen (JEC - Karen Troisi) are regular posters here and you contact them via PM at any time to inquire about their product. I own bottles from all of them and you would not be disappointed in any of their wines.

Totally forgot about it until I checked at 10 pm, and then thought, “Heck, there’s too many offers to go through at this late hour!” and went to sleep.

Jean Edwards
Wilde Farm
Flannery.

Even the Mrs wanted to make sure the Flannery was on the way, some NY Strips and threw in a couple porterhouse for good measure.

First time for me too. EMH, Congruence, Laurel Glen, and a manageable cc bill.

Well done!! I think Mr. Evans may have won Berserker Day!

Seemed like a killer day for the site! Very Cali-centric. Not a criticism, just a statement of fact. Would be cool if we could get importers like Kermit, Wegandt, Rosenthal, et al., to put together some close-out deals for Berserker Day. Maybe HDH with a couple auctions. I occasionally get blow-outs from them that are pretty fun and amazing (like 2007 Raffault Les Picasses for $16.99 just last week). I did not buy anything this year, but have to admit, I’ve probably spent more money this month on wine than any other month in recent memory. France is having too many successively good vintages in every darn region!

There were a lot of temptations but I held firm. 38 days and counting…

Riverain CS: I would have bought BD or not.
Macallan 18: been on the lookout and could not resist the Hi-Times discount.
Tuna/Oil/Vinegar: Impulse buy.

I wanted some glasses (either Zalto or Gabriel) but cannot figure out how to fit them into my dishwasher so I put that off.

I realize the BD commemorates an anniversary but with so many lists coming in January, I really cannot handle more wine purchases. I would buy much more in an “off month” for mailing lists. Just a suggestion but what about keeping BD, the January anniversary, for the auctions since they benefit the site directly and shifting the offers away from such a tough month as it is? Just my 2 cents.

[vimeo][/vimeo]

If you can pass on that Arcadian offer, then you’ve got it made.

Just the Sandler 6 pack. I couldn’t pass that up!

I was more restrained than I have been the last few years. I bought:

A six-pack of Veleta Stickies
A six-pack of Veleta Sherry Vinegar
Two two-btl. sample packs of Lichen Estate grower bubbles
The Briceland five PN and a Zin pack
The Sandler six-pack
A mixed six-pack of Zalto Bordeaux (4) and Burgundy (2) stems

I was hovering over that one for a while.

Yeah, I bought champagne and steaks. Glad it was such a smashing success for the domestic-loving crowd

My thought too. I bought a mixed case of French goodies from Mr. Panzer including some Jura sparkling, Darnaud Les Trois Chenes, and some '13 Bouley Carelles. Very glad DTE is a participant.

EMH
Loring
tocerco
lichen
liquid farm
sandler
longplay
ladd

luckily I’m still on schrader, saxum, maybach waiting list …