Sojourn Cellars - $95 bonus wine, free shipping & more

Thanks to everyone for their generous support for Sojourn. We really appreciate it!

To that end Shelia was the second person to order on the WB offer, which was Shocking that she wasn’t first.

There are a couple of threads running on the Sojourn wines in Wine Talk currently - if anyone has any additional wine questions please post here or drop me a line - happy to help.

If you really want to annoy Craig, place your order during the late night hours. His phone chimes every time an order is placed. neener

I probably should have better diversified my purchase but after drinking with Craig and the CLONYC crowd at the very first PLONYC, the Sonoma Coast Pinot and Rutherford Cab both really spoke to my tastes so I had to take down 11 of them to enjoy the free 2010 Cuvee. Just an incredible deal on absolutely outstanding wines. Now if only that 2013 barrel sample were on the offer :slight_smile:

Thanks Craig for the generosity the other evening as well as in this outstanding offering. Cheers!

Great wines— the whole lineup. I now have a very decent Chardonnay to serve friends on my deck this summer. Thanks!

6 + 1 free for me!

I bought a whole bunch of Soji’s…13 or 14…not sure…220 / 221…whatever it takes,

Thanks Craig!

SSaD

Craig is the man.

that is all.

[cheers.gif]

No brainer!

As Sojourn got a later start Monday and I know some folks weren’t able to get their orders in, so we’re extending the Wineberserkers deal. Happy wine shopping!